DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Struggling to add a feat to Activities tab

Hi

One of my PCs has the Replenishment of War feat, and I wanted to have a crack at adding it to the Feats section of the Activities tab. (this feat gives him temporary hps when he hits something, either 1/2 his level, or his level on a crit).

I'm guessing that the way to do this is to unlock the feat on his character sheet, and then tick the Create Activity option. I'm then choosing to add Action Automation to do the heal effects.

But its not appearing on the Activities tab. What am I doing wrong?

The activity will be created when the feat is added to the PC sheet. Changing the feat after it's added to the PC sheet won't create activities (or change linked activities already created).

You could delete the feat on the PC sheet, edit the base feat record and then add to the PC sheet; or you could manually create an activity in the PC sheet Activities tab and then link it to the base feat record by dragging the link from the feat in the PC sheet to the Activity "Base Record" field.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks Trenloe, I was struggling with this as couldn't edit the feat base record (it's marked as read only when I try and click the padlock) so I created a copy one, and then managed it. Took some experimentation (and looking at things like Lay on Hands spell) to figure out what values to put where, but have it now.

Thread Information