DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 24 First ... 789101119 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    There is no mention of the word spellbook in the first book of SoT, I don't own the other books yet. Since we know how much spells costs and that a blank spellbook is 1 gp I expect the prices in the AP to match accordingly.
    Weirly enough Paizo cant seem to agree if it should be written spellbook or spell book, I've found a couple of instances of "spell book" in one of the Age of Ashes books.

I got this for the item builder.
    Last edited by Milke; August 23rd, 2022 at 10:11.

I think I found a bug:

When creating a new character, the hero points in the party sheet will always show as 0 until you reload the session.

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    I think I found a bug:

When creating a new character, the hero points in the party sheet will always show as 0 until you reload the session.
    Thanks for reporting, I was able to reproduce. I still have no idea how to fix it, but I will try.
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

Oh wow that totally explains a bizarre experience I had a while back. I thought I was going crazy.

Added version 1.6. This is a minor release, that fixes the hero point issue with characters being dragged to the party sheet, and also switch the prices of created spellbooks to the Learn a Spell table. It should be updated the next time you hit the Update button on FG.

Edit: By the way, a neat trick we used the other night when we needed a quick 1d6 persistent fire effect: I just used /damage 1d6 fire plus 1d6 persistent fire , and the chat rolled the damage and added an effect that could be easily dragged to the opponents on the combat tracker.
    Last edited by dsaraujo; September 20th, 2022 at 01:53.

Loving the extension, making things so much easier! Not sure if it'd be feasible but if it's possible a QoL feature for the future that'd be really nice is something in the options to toggle features on and off, since some of them are kinda partially implimented, or not used in a lot of campaigns (e.g. crafting), to keep the buttons from cluttering things

Quote Originally Posted by CassMerry View Post
    Loving the extension, making things so much easier! Not sure if it'd be feasible but if it's possible a QoL feature for the future that'd be really nice is something in the options to toggle features on and off, since some of them are kinda partially implimented, or not used in a lot of campaigns (e.g. crafting), to keep the buttons from cluttering things
    Noted! I'm not super happy myself with having the (big) craft button on all items, but I couldn't think on a better way to implement, let me know if someone have any suggestions.

So I know there's some xp stuff in here already thats cool, something that might be good for future is a way to set the xp requirements for each level so players know how close they are, maybe a notification when you hit the amount needed? I think people have made versions for original pathfinder and 5e but I don;t think there's anything about for 2e

You mean a message to chat when current XP > target XP? This seams pretty simple. Maybe an option to automatically subtract 1000XP from the current XP when the player hit the "Add a Level" on tracker?

Thread Information