FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 24 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    As an alternative, a quick button to just drop a level appropriate NPC to improvise damage might work too. For example, a button that can add an NPC at the party avg level, with a single strike with some pre-populated damage, and one automated damage with a basic save. It is fairly easy to edit the entry to have whatever damage expression you need, plus it can be targeted and damaged if needed too.

Hum...
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

Quote Originally Posted by EmptyOwl View Post
    As a selfish feature request, how feasible do you think subtracting creature level from all the level dependent numbers would be? I do it by hand at the moment for my no-level-to-proficiency game (as per the Gamemastery Guide) and have it down to less than 5 minutes for even the most complex creature, but automation would be a godsend! It seems some of this is already possible with the weak/elite modifier already coded, so I figured I'd ask ;-)
    I'm working on 1.4, and added a new toggle on new NPC to not add level to the creature. So, for example, if you create a level 5 NPC, it will reduce 5 to most of its characteristics (DCs, Skills, attack rolls), but not from others (hp, actual level, damage). Hopefully this is useful for you, let me know (I don't play with PwL).

I also added the /damage and /heal commands for impromptu damage and heal. This creates a draggable total with proper damage types, so it should work on CT entries and tokens on maps. This is useful for scenarios like: You fall 30 feet, let me get the damage:

/damage 15 bludgeoning

**quickly drags those to PCs tokens**

I'm still testing scenarios here, but hopefully it should be in the vault later tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by dsaraujo View Post
    I'm working on 1.4, and added a new toggle on new NPC to not add level to the creature. So, for example, if you create a level 5 NPC, it will reduce 5 to most of its characteristics (DCs, Skills, attack rolls), but not from others (hp, actual level, damage). Hopefully this is useful for you, let me know (I don't play with PwL).

I also added the /damage and /heal commands for impromptu damage and heal. This creates a draggable total with proper damage types, so it should work on CT entries and tokens on maps. This is useful for scenarios like: You fall 30 feet, let me get the damage:

/damage 15 bludgeoning

I'm still testing scenarios here, but hopefully it should be in the vault later tonight.
    Nice! This is awesome! The No Proficiency to Level rules don't affect the the damage, actual level for encounter/XP purposes, or HP, so that's fine! The biggest thing for me is the adjustments to special attack/ability DCs that you have to change by hand inside the automation, where it is repeated several times in the description, the tag, and the actual automation.

I am excited to try this out for my Sat night game!

Hi dsaraujo,

One thing I noticed with the Item Forge feature was that the runes added overwrite the weapon's information, like its trait descrpitions (like deadly, fatal, versatile, etc) and critical specialization descriptions. Is there a way to just append the rune information without overwriting the weapon/armor descriptions?

Not sure if that's been bug reported yet, but thought I'd mention it!

Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by EmptyOwl View Post
    One thing I noticed with the Item Forge feature was that the runes added overwrite the weapon's information, like its trait descrpitions (like deadly, fatal, versatile, etc) and critical specialization descriptions. Is there a way to just append the rune information without overwriting the weapon/armor descriptions?
    Oh, no! I haven't noticed that, and I will try to fix this in 1.4 as well. Thanks for reporting, and keep posting any other identified issues here on this thread.

This may be odd, but I have a suggestion for the description page: For each feature, it would be nice if the description included where to find that feature. For example, under the hero points feature, mention that the relevant buttons are added to the party page. It took me some digging to figure that out!

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    This may be odd, but I have a suggestion for the description page: For each feature, it would be nice if the description included where to find that feature. For example, under the hero points feature, mention that the relevant buttons are added to the party page. It took me some digging to figure that out!
    This is great feedback, thanks! I updated the Forge Store Page for the GM Enhancements.

Quote Originally Posted by dsaraujo View Post

/damage 15 bludgeoning

I've been offline for a while due to a move so I didn't see this. Can I just say, from the bottom of my heart, _THANK YOU_?! I can't tell you how often I have to do quick, 'well, the players just did something unexpected, do XYZ damage' crap. Not to mention the joy of finding that an official creature's implementation in the system doesn't have drag & droppable damage / healing for XYZ ability.

Edit: Now I just need to figure out how to make them work.
    Last edited by ronlugge; May 21st, 2022 at 13:32.

Slash commands will be available in the next release (1.4). I will try to make it available tomorrow (still need to wrap up some other minor fixes).

I noticed the encounter threat level calculation is not working correctly if the party level isn't a whole number. This came up by accident, because one of my players didn't bother leveling up at the end of our last session resulting in average party level of 13.75.

Thread Information