Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Problem is not the real estate, but that Better Menus seems to remove the hook FGTabber is using for its own placement.
    Certainly that was a bit of a problem. Version 1.0.1 has this fixed - awaiting forge approval.

1.0.1 released on forge

jharp I must sing your praises.

Prepared 3 BattleMaps a couple of days before the RP session, they were ready to go last night and I just switched tabs and the next battlemap was ready to go, so slick.

I have to concurr. I am glad you picked this up. It has been a QoL benefit for me for some time! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I have to concurr. I am glad you picked this up. It has been a QoL benefit for me for some time! Thank you!
    You are all very welcome. Again this is not my original extension but I'm happy to give it some tender love and care once in a while.

Jason

My FG Forge account is in restricted mode at the moment. I expect it will be remedied soon but in the meantime I'm not certain what will occur to your ability to use this module. Let me know if it doesn't work anymore.

Jason

Great extension, however, when switching back and forth between tabs whatever window I have open gets kicked to the bottom of the screen with only the top line visible. I'm using this in a 5e module.

Interesting. please post screenshots and I'll look. Im restricted from updates atm so i cant fix presently.

do you run any other extensions? if so pls list.

Jason

In a blank campaign with only this extension opened, when I make an image the background (like a map), it covers the chat instead of being behind it.

Thread Information