Starfinder Playlist

Thread: Best Practice?

Best Practice?

I have an FGU 5E campaign. In that campaign I made an extensive crit table. It consists of several tables linked together to determine crits based on weapon damage type.
    I do not see an option to EXPORT these tables to my new FGU 5E campaign.
    But Im sure I dont have to manually rewrite all these tables either.

So what is my best option to get half a dozen linked crticical hit tables over from Campaign1 to Campaign2?
    Thanks for any help with this!

Are the tables rollable or are they entered in a story?

If rollable, use the usual module export process - outlined in the Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...#Module-Export

If they are story entries you can also export them. Or you could create reference manual using the relatively new Builder functionality (similar to what NuclearMonkey posted but built into FG).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The export function is exactly what I was looking for! Simple and straightforward. Thank you very much!

One more quick question. See what happens when you do a great job replying quickly and accurately? YOU GET MORE WORK! That will teach you to be effective.....
    Anyways....the old FGC had a PRELOAD feature for images/maps that I dont find in FGU. Last time we played I had a large map but couldnt preload it so it took too long and I had to make a lower res version for use. Am I missing the preload feature or is there some way to get a hires map to load when the players first sign on in case I think Im gonna use it that night?
    Thanks again!

Blog Entries
    Just Share them before they get online and then when they do they will preload.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Just be careful with sharing prior to players joining - the players can go to their images data list and see anything shared with them. So if the name is a spoiler set the image to unidentified, and if the players could view the map, mask it or set lighting so that nothing is visible.

Also, if your map is really high resolution, be aware of the FGU recommended image size of approx. 4,000 x 4,000 pixels - which is the recommendation if you're experiencing performance issue when using a map with LoS, lighting, etc..
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Name all images Tarrasque 1, 2, 3....

lmao good idea Nylanfs!

Thread Information