5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

When i try to make a new map it is nothing but darkness

When I make a new map it is as the title states, just darkness, no matter what I do with adding lights or putting lights on the player tokens it is still pitch black, I'm not sure what could be going on to cause this as it wasn't an issue earlier but as I added to a map the new parts were darker than the rest, and when trying to make a new one it was just pitch black for the players for some reason regardless of light sources placed.

Can you show us a screen-shot of your map showing the layers/line of sight etc on the right panel.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Can you provide a zipped up version of campaign, and which map is affected?

Are you pulling the player tokens from the combat tracker to the map, so that player ownership of the tokens is set up correctly?

Regards,
    JPG

I've attached the campaign as a zip to this message, it doesn't seem to be isolated to one map, and i am indeed pulling the token from the combat tracker. thank you for your time on this.
    Attached Files Attached Files

In the example unlabeled map in that campaign, the light you had placed on the map was toggled "off".

If you open the image data panel, click on the Lighting mode, select the light, and click the On/Off toggle; then the light appears.

Regards,
    JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    In the example unlabeled map in that campaign, the light you had placed on the map was toggled "off".

If you open the image data panel, click on the Lighting mode, select the light, and click the On/Off toggle; then the light appears.

Regards,
    JPG
    thank you very much for your help, im not sure how or why the lights had switched off in the first place but thankfully your advice has solved the issue

I was facing the same issue (complete darkness in map) , after reading this conversation my problem is resolved thank you all of you.
    Last edited by sara 02; March 28th, 2022 at 08:05.

Did you try firing magic missiles at it?

Thread Information