STAR TREK 2d20

Magaambya / Strength of Thousands themed wallpaper extension

Hello everyone, I just made an "extension" which is basically just a wallpaper replacement for my Strength of Thousands group.

I took two images from the Paizo community blog and mashed them together in the best way I could. Original image credits go to Tomasz Chistowski.

Link to the extension: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...1&d=1647856800

Here it is on the Forge: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/548/view

Here's a preview of how it looks:

While it was made for the PF2E ruleset, it should theoretically work with any ruleset as it literally only replaces the background image. However I haven't tested it on any other ruleset, so let me know how that works out if you decide to try it.

Also this:
    This extension uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Inc., used under Paizo's Community Use Policy (paizo.com/communityuse). We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This extension is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo. For more information about Paizo Inc. and Paizo products, visit paizo.com.

Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Montis; March 21st, 2022 at 11:01. Reason: Minor theme "bug fix" (cosmetic)

I like this a lot, and I'm going to start using it with my SOT group tomorrow. Thanks!

Oh, wow, that's lovely. And my next planned campaign will be SoT once AV is finished.

How are Themes made? I am running Abomination Vaults and would love to have an Abomination Vaults theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Idward View Post
    How are Themes made? I am running Abomination Vaults and would love to have an Abomination Vaults theme.
    This one just replaces the desktop background. You can play around with that yourself. The .ext files are basically just renamed zip files that you can unpack, replace the image, then repack.
    Last edited by Montis; March 21st, 2022 at 11:04.

Thread Information