FG Spreadshirt Swag

Latest AP Module Strength of Thousands AP 6 not registering on Paizo account

Not sure if there might be a delay but my recent purchase is currently not synching over to my Paizo account, despite a number of times clicking the Paizo sync button. Is there any reason why this might happen?

None of my settings or email have changed.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by spoonhead; March 29th, 2022 at 19:58.

Please reach out to support via the link in the Help at the top of the web site; so they can investigate in our system and let you know what they find.

Regards,
    JPG

I think the adventure was available on FG before you could officially buy the PDF from Paizo. Maybe try again now?

Blog Entries
    There is another post that may be related. If using Firefox try Chrome or Edge (and vice versa) as there may be a cookie caching issue in the sync.

All sorted. I got a refund from SW, and repurchased. Seemed to work. Some mention about a discount not being a applied, but I actually bought it at the bundle price originally, so not sure if that was the case. I've never known SW to release a Paizo product before Paizo themselves, but there's always a first.

Thread Information