5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Earthdawn Ruleset

Hey everyone, I thought I'd come on here to share what I've got so far for my Earthdawn Ruleset. There's not much here right now, but I can share with you the progress that I've made. Like my Marvel Super Heroes Ruleset, I'm not entirely sure how much use this will get other than from myself, but at least it will be here for those who do need it.

This is all subject to change, but here it is!

Damn you knock this stuff up pretty rapid, do you wear a cape and your briefs outside your pants?

Looks good btw

More thinking a silly red bodysock with flashes on the ears here...

How many keyboards a week spontaneously combust dude? And would you mind sharing the speedforce equation with us?
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Earthdawn is Awesome! I started out my gaming career with ED. Are you making your ruleset work with the original FASA ED, the 2nd edition from Living Room Games, or Redbrick's ED classic?

Can you share the ruleset with us after the work is done...? It looks very cool keep on the good work!!!
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin's Pride
    Earthdawn is Awesome! I started out my gaming career with ED. Are you making your ruleset work with the original FASA ED, the 2nd edition from Living Room Games, or Redbrick's ED classic?
    I'm making it compatible with 1st edition from FASA days. I've heard that 2nd edition is not very good (Just what I've heard as I've never played it). I'm not sure about ED Classic, but isn't it pretty much the same as 1st edition??

What is the status on the Earthdawn ruleset?

This is far from being finished. I have the basic reskinning down for the character sheet and a few other things but like the Marvel ruleset, I'm in a rut for the combat tracker as well as the personality sheets. I have not worked on this for a few months now

Thread Information