FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Serfass View Post
    If I made a shape change extension, would it get much use? Do people use the shape change power in games often?
    I would totally use that. Shape changing does come up in my games fairly often.

If I made a shape change extension, would it get much use? Do people use the shape change power in games often?
    A lot of use I suspect. There are 2 (at least) already for 5th edition D&D one of which has sold thousands of copies on DMsGuild.

@UrsaTeddy

You can easily make an NPC copy of a PC by simply dragging a link to his character sheet onto the NPC list. Then you just need to toggle the wild card state off and make another copy with Resilient in case of a Raise.

The same trick works in reverse as well, (dragging an NPC record onto the character list). Although I have no idea what that would be good for.
    Check out my Extensions for Savage Worlds:
    Arcane Devices:Forge and github
    Mass Battles: Forge and github
    Fast Tests: Forge and github
    Reload Consumption: Forge
    Chase&Combat Compilation: Forge

@chillhelm

That is essentially what we do ... we have copies of the main character for his Summon Ally - Self which are fully adjusted for the Summon (skills adjusted, powers adjusted and missing Summon Ally - Self, etc).

For shapeshifting we have a copy of the creature that he turns into, adjusted for mental statistics etc.

That has never been a problem.
    Thanks In Advance,
    D

Quote Originally Posted by chillhelm View Post
    You can easily make an NPC copy of a PC by simply dragging a link to his character sheet onto the NPC list. Then you just need to toggle the wild card state off and make another copy with Resilient in case of a Raise.

The same trick works in reverse as well, (dragging an NPC record onto the character list). Although I have no idea what that would be good for.
    Using that NPC to PC trick allows a player to create a PC in Savaged.us, export it as a text file, and send it to the GM so they can easily import it ahead of the game day. Doswelk suggested we (the Players) do that for a one-shot he ran in the Dawn of the Daikaiju setting. It works great if you are doing one-shots without a session zero needed. There are probably a few other use cases for it.

Watch my Savage Pathfinder Streams, I have a White Dragon, Tentriculus and a Frost Giant in one fight!
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    One of my players has created shape FX for EVERY monster in the SWPF bestiary, I need somewhere to post it so all can access it and we can tweak it to optimal mode then I'll create a module and add it to the ruleset.
    Did this ever come to pass? One of my players has Shape Change, and this would help a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Flynn View Post
    Did this ever come to pass? One of my players has Shape Change, and this would help a lot.
    PM me if you want to help play test it, I'll send it over, it has errors and we need to find and fix 'em
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Thread Information