Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Just wanted to let you know I had two errors after todays update:
    [7/13/2022 8:55:49 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (charsheet_inventoryft) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [WinnowingPursuits] [xml/record_char_inventory_search_5E.xml]
    [7/13/2022 8:55:49 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (charsheet_actionsft) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [WinnowingPursuits] [xml/record_char_actions_5E.xml]

Not sure, but this might be related:
    [7/13/2022 8:55:47 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (charsheet_inventoryft) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [InventorySearch] [xml/record_char_inventory_search_5E.xml]

EDIT:
    Just realized I had inventory search AND Winnowingpursuits loaded. So it's the same error as above.
    Last edited by similarly; July 13th, 2022 at 13:17.

Hey there, that's just a warning about some UI elements and is safe to ignore. It occurs because we have compatibility with another extension, Floating Tabs, and when those elements are not detected we don't have anything to merge with, and FG lets us know that there's nothing to do.

AH! Thank you. That's good to know. I have floating tabs but disabled it for simplicity.

Winnowing Pursuits has been updated to v2.3.0:
    • Compatibility with collapsible containers as provided by Extraplanar Containers
      • Winnowing Pursuits will show results for items that are inside collapsed containers, but respect the collapsed state when the search is cleared
    • Compatibility with 3.5E/PFRPG Advanced Charsheet (thanks @Zarestia!)

FYI:
    New update today on FGU. Got the following in console.log:
    [10/18/2022 11:24:39 AM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (charsheet_inventoryft) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [WinnowingPursuits] [campaign/5E/record_char_inventory_search.xml]
    [10/18/2022 11:24:39 AM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (charsheet_notes_and_logs) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [WinnowingPursuits] [campaign/5E/record_char_logs_search.xml]
    [10/18/2022 11:24:39 AM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (charsheet_actionsft) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [WinnowingPursuits] [campaign/5E/record_char_actions.xml]

Hey there, these warnings are okay to ignore. They are related to the fact that we try to have compatibility with another extension that is not loaded, so its windows cannot be found. However, you shouldn't see the console pop up unless there is an actual error. Can you scroll up and down to see if you have the red [ERROR] block?

G'day there.
    In my last game, one of my players informed me the search function in the powers tab doesn't work anymore. There is no filter either.
    Screenshot (960).pngScreenshot (960).png
    The inventory function still works aok.
    D&D 4E
    Win 10
    16g ram
    Cheers
    no other extensions

Quote Originally Posted by Maldev View Post
    In my last game, one of my players informed me the search function in the powers tab doesn't work anymore.
    Thanks for this report. Released v2.3.1 with a fix for the text search.

Quote Originally Posted by anathemort View Post
    Thanks for this report. Released v2.3.1 with a fix for the text search.
    Thanks mate, works a treat again!
    Thank you for the quick fix
    Cheers

This ext seems to have a conflict with MNM's coin manager 2. The search fields are no longer anchored to the bottom of the page. I will post to MNM as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nephranka; June 2nd, 2023 at 13:27.

Thread Information