DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Winnowing Pursuits - search and filter your sheets!

Introducing Winnowing Pursuits, the extension to add text search and filters for your sheets!

This extension is renamed and improved from Inventory Search, and is a drop-in replacement. Your Forge subscription should stay the same but you'll need to enable the extension for your campaign with this new name!

You can find the extension on the forge, here:
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/177/view

Winnowing Pursuits adds text-based (case-insensitive) search and filter dropdowns for character inventory and action lists. It also provides a text-based search for the party inventory, available to the GM as well as players if the campaign option is enabled. You can also turn inventory and action filters on or off in the options; if all filter options are disabled, the dropdown is hidden to free up space!

Winnowing Pursuits is part of the Fantasy Grounds Unofficial Developers Guild. Please use GitLab or this thread for reporting any issues, thanks!

Looks to be a conflict with Damned's Trust issues and this ext. Search does not work and the filter is blank. I will be posting in that thread as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Unfortunately that is a closed-source extension so I can't really investigate the conflict. Hopefully damned will reach out and we can find a solution together.

Quote Originally Posted by anathemort View Post
    Unfortunately that is a closed-source extension so I can't really investigate the conflict. Hopefully damned will reach out and we can find a solution together.
    Thanks for looking into this. It is strange as it affects the inventory tab but not the actions tab...

Winnowing Pursuits has been updated to v2.0.1:
    * Resolved adventure logs compatibility when using Friend Zone

New Filter request if possible. :-)

Potions
    Scrolls

Currently they are both listed under Magical, but many times my players need to look just for some potion to drink or a scroll to use and Magical can get a little cluttered with other stuff.

I'm using 4e. Currently the Class is Consumable, and Subclasses are Potion and Scroll. If Subclass is not possible then having Class: Potion and Class: Scroll would work too.

Winnowing Pursuits has been updated to v2.1.0:
    * Added exclusive Potion and Scroll inventory filters (thanks @kevininrussia!)

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    New Filter request if possible. :-)

Potions
    Scrolls

Currently they are both listed under Magical, but many times my players need to look just for some potion to drink or a scroll to use and Magical can get a little cluttered with other stuff.

I'm using 4e. Currently the Class is Consumable, and Subclasses are Potion and Scroll. If Subclass is not possible then having Class: Potion and Class: Scroll would work too.
    Added in 2.1.0. It'll check class or subclass for potion/scroll, so use whichever you prefer

Quote Originally Posted by anathemort View Post
    Added in 2.1.0. It'll check class or subclass for potion/scroll, so use whichever you prefer
    Works great!

Thanks!

New filter request

"Not Spell"

Thread Information