Fantasy Grounds Merchandise

Update to PFRPG2 ruleset (R18p) - March 3rd 2022.

As part of the 2022-03 rulesets release today, the Pathfinder Second Edition ruleset has a number of updates, which are listed below.

The sharp eyes among you will notice some additions for Secrets of Magic. We're finalizing the further code changes needed for Secrets of Magic and hope to have the DLC conversion submitted to SmiteWorks and Paizo for review within the next couple of weeks.

PFRPG2 ruleset R18p

Added:
    - ID button to GM Party Sheet inventory parcel items list.
    - Initial PC Link code for Secrets of Magic Eidolons.
    - "H" (heightened) and "!" (prepared at too low a level) indicators to spells in the character sheet spell class spell display.
    - Replace NPC reaction entry action symbol text with actions symbols.
    - Code to allow removal of specific spell levels from a spell casters spell class without hiding spells - needed for Magus and Summoner spell progressions.
    - Magus and summoner added to base data filters.
    - Weapon greater striking and major striking properties will add additional deadly damage dice when rolling for critical damage if the weapon has the deadly trait.
    - Step 4 of initial chargen won't prompt to add the class kit item if it isn't found in the campaign and currenty open modules. A message is added to the chargen tracker.

Updated:
    - Coin weight uses CoreRPG settings - disable/enable coin weight via the campaign options.
    - Changed PF2 Noto Sans fonts underline position from -307 to -102 for better readability of underlined formatted text.
    - Increased underline spacing for PF2 sheettext font.
    - Improved handling of NPC ability automation text highlighting and display of automation tooltip.

Fixed:
    - Drag/drop of weapon to Weapon actions wouldn't add the weapon.
    - HP wouldn't update if the PC level was manually changed.
    - Hazard automation labels were editable.
    - Creature ability automation "A" indicator in the combat tracker could be edited.
    - Bugfix for charlevel not populating correctly and breaking addClassKit functionality.
    Last edited by Trenloe; March 3rd, 2022 at 16:43.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks as always for the work you put in, lots of ice changes for the future.

But I do have one negative - Is the H and ! likely to have any future purpose? Or can we have an option to turn them off if we don't want them?

I ask as of right now as we have to use the abilities tab for actions other than spells it's added superfluous clutter to a lot of entries. Eg Advanced / Quick Alchemy (a particularly obnoxious example) where items of many levels all work from one fixed pool of infusions so making them all the same 'spell level' is the solution, focus spells or staves where spells of different levels are all drawing on the same pool, items effects and so on. All these have been a dozen or so PC's across my current games have now prompted conversations of what's this, and taken a large amount of GM time to get rid of them. Here's an example for a lvl 7 alchemist with all his new additions to his quick alchemy, the lvl 16 alchemist in the other game was more distressed.

H and i.jpg
    Last edited by vonBlashyrkh; March 9th, 2022 at 00:58.

Quote Originally Posted by vonBlashyrkh View Post
    But I do have one negative - Is the H and ! likely to have any future purpose? Or can we have an option to turn them off if we don't want them?
    They have the purpose as mentioned in post #1.

I don't have any plans to add options to turn them off as Release 19 will handle non-spell actions differently. Please try and live with them in the meantime, or set the level of the "spell" entry to be the same as the spell slot level where the entry resides.
    Last edited by Trenloe; March 9th, 2022 at 04:49. Reason: Added info about setting the spell level
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information