DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Against the Darkmaster Now on the Forge! Ruleset Bug Thread.

Please post any feedback and bugs here. I included a very small quick start guide to help you navigate this ruleset and a font extension if you have trouble with the VsD style font.

Ruleset
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/497/view

Please make sure you watch the video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PNr-oBusWw

Open Ended Games is selling the Core book (574 pages) It is fully compatible with this ruleset.

Core Book here

https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/498/view

https://www.vsdarkmaster.com/

Special thanks to the guys at VsD and Imaginary Turtles Discord for playtesting.
    Last edited by bayne7400; March 2nd, 2022 at 14:00.

Ignore.
    Last edited by RRFG; August 19th, 2022 at 11:58.

Thanks for the ruleset! I'm unable to edit the description of any Background traits. When I click on the little red square link, no page opens to edit. (Special traits work fine.) I'm using the free ruleset.

You create the background from the menu and drag and drop.background.jpg

That's what I see and I am able to update.

Please provide your steps.

I do see that those add buttons need to go away though.

Thanks bayne. Ah-hah. Now I get it. You are saying we first need to create them in Backgrounds menu under Character on the right pane. And then we drag and drop onto the character sheet. That does work.
    I was using the rather prominent green plus button on the character sheet and adding them in that way. It does create an item, but you cannot edit them.

Another issue I ran into just now was on the combat tracker, I'm following around with the video that explains the ruleset and when I apply damage to the Wnd field, the number is green. It's almost invisible against the gray background. Is there a way to get better contrast?

Yeah you described a visible link that you tried to edit. When you click the add button you should not be seeing that it just creates a blank entry. Like I said the button should be removed. So I am not sure what little square link you were talking about

I just bought this ruleset & the core book module. You have done a fantastic job, there are a lot of moving parts to the system and it must have given you a proper headache to build.

It looks like there should be a font extension and a quick start module included with the ruleset but I can't find either... I am not sure what I am doing wrong?
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Hey Skellan. I'm going to add Death Markers this morning so if you can sit tight a few I'll reupload all of it. I might have spaced out when I updated it for the big update.

Quote Originally Posted by Skellan View Post
    I just bought this ruleset & the core book module. You have done a fantastic job, there are a lot of moving parts to the system and it must have given you a proper headache to build.

It looks like there should be a font extension and a quick start module included with the ruleset but I can't find either... I am not sure what I am doing wrong?
    Update Try again. Fonts are listed as VSD fonts under extensions

Fantastic - thank you

Death markers sound cool too!
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Thread Information