FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 8 of 24 First ... 67891018 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    With permission from Smiteworks, I have created a github repository for the extension files here to help other developers resolve compatibility issues.

A small thing but I was filtering for dragons (in NPCs, obvs) and neither Adult nor Ancient dragons show up if you filter type by dragons. They do show up if you just search term "adult" or "ancient" without a type chosen. Since I was only looking for dragons I don't know if this is a more extensive problem.

You need to filter on "Legendary" in order to see Adult or Ancient dragons (or any other legendary creature). This concept of legendary creatures (as opposed to creatures with a legendary trait) was introduced in A5e. Unfortunately the filter doesn't pick up beyond the first word of the creature type so it isn't possible to filter such dragons into the dragons list.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    I can look at that. I’m sure that can be fixed with the extension.

Blog Entries
    I submitted an update with improved filtering of NPCs by Type. As you can see in the screenshot, the dragon filter recognizes all dragons (even the legendary ones). You can also search for more generalized types, like swarms, siege weapons, or elite NPCs. Basically, if it's in the type description, you can filter for it.

NPCs by Type.jpg

Not sure if this is the place to talk about issues I've found with some things. However, the ability "rallying surge" for the Marshall class uses the text for "Commanding Presence". Can't change it manually because the ability is read only so I needed to just create an entirely new ability.

Quote Originally Posted by the7ruth View Post
    Not sure if this is the place to talk about issues I've found with some things. However, the ability "rallying surge" for the Marshall class uses the text for "Commanding Presence". Can't change it manually because the ability is read only so I needed to just create an entirely new ability.
    Thanks for the report; I'll get that fixed for next Tuesday's update (hopefully).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

The spells charm person and thunderwave have a wrong spell level in the linked record entries. Both should be level 1 but charm person is level 4 and thunderwave is level 2.

So they are. I'll take a note to fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    So they are. I'll take a note to fix that.
    Thank you, I noticed it by converting an old level 4 5E druid into A5E.

Thread Information