DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last
    Version Update: 1.8
    Feature: Text Hex theme by Remedeez

Don't forget if you want to make your own custom themes for your game, check out Fireside

Version Update: 1.9
    Feature: Added light and dark font themes with 20 and 22pt font for easier reading

The most recent update seems to have broken the PF2e Action Icons in Sir Mottes Hearth theme. I know this has been a problem in the past so hopefully this is a quick fix!

Quote Originally Posted by TheElectricCity View Post
    The most recent update seems to have broken the PF2e Action Icons in Sir Mottes Hearth theme. I know this has been a problem in the past so hopefully this is a quick fix!
    What are your settings on CAC? Make sure they are turned off if you want Sir Mottes Hearth theme.
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

I'm unclear on your question. I don't think the settings are even relevant. This issue occurs when the CAC extension is activated.

If I have the Icon theme to off, the icons are not changed if I understand your question/issue. If I'm mistaken please post steps to reproduce/screenshots.Screen Shot 2023-02-23 at 11.38.41 PM.png

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    If I have the Icon theme to off, the icons are not changed if I understand your question/issue. If I'm mistaken please post steps to reproduce/screenshots.Screen Shot 2023-02-23 at 11.38.41 PM.png
    Oh those aren't the icons I'm referring to. this effects the Action Icons in the Pf2e ruleset. This is how they are meant to appear. Action Icons.PNG

But with Chat Aesthetics activated we lose those icons: Action Icons Missing.PNG

This is actually a problem I ran into a few months and I worked with Sir Motte to isolate the source of the problem to this extension. It seems to have re-expressed itself with the most recent update however.

Might be some sort of parsing and special chars. I'll work it out with Sir Motte. Thank you for the information.

You might want to ask @Trenloe. I know that he built special fonts that include action characters. For those fonts, you won't be able to override the font being used, or you will run into an issue when displaying the extra action characters. You can use a font merge to only change the color.

Regards,
    JPG

I copied the special fonts icons into the Roboto Font used in my theme.
    The Font issue with CaC seems to also be related to a clean-up issue with FGU. After a lot of testing I found out, that a complete restart, not a reload was necessary in order to have the icons show again. I'll do some more testing, but could you guys test as well, if restarting the FGU client fixes the issue?

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

Thread Information