DICE PACKS BUNDLE

'Free OSE Module Not present"

I was happy to see OSE on FG. So I purchased the 'free' module, and then the two advanced tomes. Unfortunately, even though I've updated several times, the 'Free' module isn't showing up. The Advanced modules are there no problem. Am I missing something?

Hey bud what free module the SRD?

That is not an official NG product and was fan made so maybe message the creator. You can send him a message from the forge.

Also check out the free BX to OSE extension. You can use it to convert encounters from the 2e ruleset to OSE using store purchased modules.

If you have the advanced tomes you don't need the SRD.

Quote Originally Posted by Captcorajus View Post
    I was happy to see OSE on FG. So I purchased the 'free' module, and then the two advanced tomes. Unfortunately, even though I've updated several times, the 'Free' module isn't showing up. The Advanced modules are there no problem. Am I missing something?
    Hey there
    Please let me now if there is still an issue with the SRD, always happy to help.
    As bayne mentioned, if you already purchased the Advanced modules you don‘t really need it.
    I started the SRD when there was no sign that the Advanced books would be available on the Forge and I haven‘t updated it in a while. But it should - and will - still function as intended.

Thread Information