Thread: 2-23-2022 Changes on TEST server
February 23rd, 2022, 14:28 #1
2-23-2022 Changes on TEST server
This is a big update on test server. If you get a chance try out your campaign on test and let me know if you find any issues. The Ruleset file will update automatically.
- Bane weapon support. Weapons that do bane damage (+3 dragon slaying) are now automated. The weapons work as is out of the referee tome but monsters now have a tag field (bottom right) . I will be updating the tome as time permits but for now you can simply add the tag once you place it on the CT if required.
- Encumbrance option 2 is fully implemented from the options menu
- Spells are now on their OWN TAB. More changes to come to better help you track and organize your spells soon.
- Encounters: You can now adjust HP for monsters on your encounter window. (Special thanks to Celestian for giving me the ok to use his method)
- Resiliency bonus for races are now implemented. With that a new field may appear to split poison and death saves.
- Poison is now added to spell save types. Monsters will be adjusted in the tome when I do the tags. Save rolls for poison are automated.
- Fixed a bug for unarmored AC
- XP fields will now disappear on the character sheet if you make a multi class character.
- Fixed XP bug with multiclass where a single XP point was added even when their was no remainder after the XP split.
- When making a multiclass character class names will automatically populate.
- A die icon was added to basic melee attack roll control
This video goes over some of the changes.
Last edited by bayne7400; February 23rd, 2022 at 14:31.https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/199/view
Old School Essentials Ruleset
5e Random Dungeon Generator!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)