Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    I noticed the Cohorts tab is being added to NPC/Pet panel. Is this intended?
    Yes, that is intentional - and is behavior that came fom the original Friend Zone extension. This allows NPC to have companions or "pets" that they own, and the top-level controlling PC will be able to control the companions of companions, all the way down the series of ownerships.

I need to adjust the default spacing of the "+" and "edit" buttons - they overlay the text of the title on the NPC sheet when it is at the default width.

I updated this extension to incorporate the latest changes made to Friend Zone for 5E. The sole change is a new feature to support bell notification for the player when a controlled NPC's turn comes up in the combat tracker.

Cohorts and Companions is now v1.0.4 on github. The same version is also updated on the Forge.

Cheers,
    Brian

Per a request, I've added support for D&D 2E. It was a fun process. The combat tracker for 2E is a lot different internally from 3.5/PFRPG as is the character sheet. I want to do a bit more testing before putting it on the Forge, but the change (just the source code, not a packaged release) is on Github now.

I plan to wrap in support for the OSE ruleset as well (as someone asked for that as well). It looks like it should all mostly "just work" with a few minor adjustments, so hopefully I'll have a chance to add it in the next few days.

If anyone else has any other ruleset requests for this extension - send me a message and I'll see if I can get it added.

Cheers,
    Brian

Latest version on github (https://github.com/MostTornBrain/Coh...es/tag/v1.0.6b) now supports OSE.

Also, I added NPC token reach display on hover for player-controlled NPCs (same as how PC token reach display works). If you notice any oddities with it, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Brian

Added support for Pathfinder 2 (PFRPG2) ruleset. Current version is now v1.0.7.

Getting this error when we try to use. 2E with all the updates through last night.
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.islandkingdoms.org

Quote Originally Posted by anstett View Post
    Getting this error when we try to use. 2E with all the updates through last night.
    Sorry it’s throwing an error. I’ll investigate. Had the extension been working previously and stopped with this update, or was this your first attempt at using it?
    [EDIT: I can reproduce the error. Hopefully should figure it out tonight…]

Thanks,
    Brian
    Last edited by MostTornBrain; April 15th, 2022 at 02:56.

This is our first attempt at using.

Took a standard wolf from the NPCs, dragged it over and it looked good in set up.

Player logged in to try and gets that error.

Double checked for updates to be certain.

Have not checked other extensions for potential interference yet.

I do leave my game up 24/7 for the players to check things. Can do more testing for you as needed this weekend.

Thanks

BOB

www.islandkingdoms.org

Quote Originally Posted by anstett View Post
    This is our first attempt at using.

Took a standard wolf from the NPCs, dragged it over and it looked good in set up.

Player logged in to try and gets that error.

Double checked for updates to be certain.

Have not checked other extensions for potential interference yet.

I do leave my game up 24/7 for the players to check things. Can do more testing for you as needed this weekend.
    Thanks for the detailed explanation. I believe I have resolved the issue - it was something unique to the 2E ruleset. The fixed version will be labeled v1.0.8. The update is on github now and is pending review on the Forge - likely will become available on Monday.

https://github.com/MostTornBrain/Coh...Companions.ext

Cheers,
    Brian

Thanks!

www.islandkingdoms.org

Thread Information