5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last
    Ah, did not see it. Thank you for replying so quickly.

Will this be Updated on the Forge Soon?

Also Doesn't Show up for me in the load screen for campaigns

Quote Originally Posted by DND Nerd 1995 View Post
    Also Doesn't Show up for me in the load screen for campaigns
    Have you restarted FG after installing the extension?

What ruleset are you using?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

5e and yes I have Updated FGU after getting this EXT

5e and yes I have Updated FGU after getting this EXT
    Referring to the supported rulesets in post #1 - 5E isn't supported.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Damn so am stuck with the bugged 1 for now

Damn so am stuck with the bugged 1 for now
    From post #1: "This extension is based on a subset of functionality of the D&D 5E extension called Friend Zone, by MeAndUnique." I don't know the status of that extension, but I recommend you look into that as Cohorts and Companions specifically doesn't support the D&D 5E ruleset, as the agreement with using the Friend Zone code was that it wouldn't do so.

Thanks greatly for the patch

However, I am now getting a different error pop up. This on when I first open an NPC Window....

[ERROR] Graphic: Unable to load file (campaign/) (modules/3.5-monsters.mod)

now I find that odd as I don't use 3.5 rules.....only Pathfinder 1.0 and CoreRPG (For shadowrun)
    Anyhow, here's hoping DonE66 will track this down!
    Aha---3.5 monsters are in the NPC folder by default and I opened one that had no pictures set!
    Checking- and others have the pictures set, and some don't.
    All the Pathfinder ones look ok.

That said I'll play with the extension to see if I can generate other bug reports.
    I'm also slowly parsing the code to try and see what DonE66 did with it and if I have any usefull inputs.

Thanks
    Whitsend
    Last edited by Whitsend; March 20th, 2024 at 01:03.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitsend View Post
    Thanks greatly for the patch

However, I am now getting a different error pop up. This on when I first open an NPC Window....

[ERROR] Graphic: Unable to load file (campaign/) (modules/3.5-monsters.mod)

now I find that odd as I don't use 3.5 rules.....only Pathfinder 1.0 and CoreRPG (For shadowrun)
    Anyhow, here's hoping DonE66 will track this down!
    Aha---3.5 monsters are in the NPC folder by default and I opened one that had no pictures set!
    Checking- and others have the pictures set, and some don't.
    All the Pathfinder ones look ok.

That said I'll play with the extension to see if I can generate other bug reports.
    I'm also slowly parsing the code to try and see what DonE66 did with it and if I have any usefull inputs.

Thanks
    Whitsend
    Yes, PF1 uses 3.5 monster stat blocks but did not open any of those. I have an old campaign when I was playing PF1 and I'll see if its anything around the extension is causing that error.

Thread Information