5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Was it really neccessary to change code to prevent inventory sheet use everywhere?

Mistake on my part - this was never generic. Just need to override more places when doing NPC inventories .
    Last edited by SilentRuin; February 19th, 2022 at 17:07.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Actually I now notice that its the same in LIVE - where for some reason - some of my NPC inventory pages are initialized for currencies and some are not - no idea why. But appears it may never have initialized these fields and I had to manually add them in myself - or transfer them in from a parcel. Keep generic tools generic is all I want.

Yeah looks like there charsheet.* has some places that I need to overload to also support combattracker.* for these extensions that I never noticed (as if you put them in manually they are good to go). As I want the autopop of currencies I guess I'll have to add that in TEST now also. Anyone who does inventories for NPCs in their extensions likely needs to take another look also.

Some rulesets initialized and some didn't in the Live version; it was always that way.

In the Test version, the standard templates already initialize the PC currency lists with the campaign currencies; so it should be much more consistent going forward.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Some rulesets initialized and some didn't in the Live version; it was always that way.

In the Test version, the standard templates already initialize the PC currency lists with the campaign currencies; so it should be much more consistent going forward.

Regards,
    JPG
    Yes was my bad not realizing it was always this way. The new stuff works fine once I hooked into the DBHandlers, will be ready to deliver my stuff when TEST goes LIVE.

Thread Information