Joshua Stream Pre
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Hey, I'm not sure if this is the place to put this but there seems to be something missing from the SWADE rulebook. There is no 'Rules' section and there is no scale modifier table for instance.
    Last edited by rathen45; April 27th, 2022 at 18:28.

Quote Originally Posted by rathen45 View Post
    Hey, I'm not sure if this is the place to put this but there seems to be something missing from the SWADE rulebook. There is no 'Rules' section and there is no scale modifier table for instance.
    Yeah. Definitely the wrong place to post. Please make your own thread in the Savage Worlds section and provide more details and some screenshots. Thanks.

The Party Sheet - Other tab - the GM and Players can add NPCs and can drag them to the Allies section of character sheets (and drag them back to the party sheet when they are no longer using them)
    Allies.png

I feel Ikael's GIF should be added into the Wiki

sw530_03 Lighting.jpg

Demonstrates adding effects to items that toggle with equipped status.

It is a GIF file despite being renamed to jpg by the forum software.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...7/sw530_03.gif

The following effects should be added to the wiki:

Extra action card [Action Card +1] ... handy when you have abilities that stack extra action card draws like Level Headed + Favoured Terrain
    Difficult Ground [Halve #Movement] ... Good to help people move tokens in respect to a temporary movement restriction.
    Last edited by Lonewolf; May 25th, 2022 at 04:25.
    Ultimate License holder.
    Over 10 years on Fantasy Grounds !

Thanks Lonewolf, added. Movement seems slightly borked right now and I'm not sure it is on purpose, but I did notice that "Pace +1d" got changed to "Run +1d"...

Thread Information