DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Pathfinder 1E NPC Caster Calculation Issue

Good morning Ladies and Gents,

I was wondering if you came across a newb problem I am having. I'm running the Curse of the crimson throne game, and I noticed that my NPC spell caster had spell save DCs that only included the level of the spell, not the primary attribute. I checked the spell DC section under the spell class, and it is calculating the attribute correctly (+6 Charisma). However, in the actual spell section (Horrid Wilting in this case), The save DC is listed as 18, not 24. It appears that the attribute bonus is not being included. I checked on an actual caster and a spell like abilities, and they are set up the same way.

Have any of you come across this? I"m thinking there is something simple I'm missing here, as this would be a big problem otherwise.

I appreciate any assistance you could throw my way. Thank you in advance for your help, the work and enhancements this community has done leaves me in awe.

Stephen

Could you provide a screenshot of the NPC window showing the spell DC incorrectly; so I can look it up in the module locally on my machine?

Thanks,
    JPG

Thread Information