5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Starfinder Dice Tower Theme

A simple Theme extension to change the Starfinder ruleset dice tower to the Starfinder Society symbol.

Get it from the FGU Forge!

Current v2.2 Changes the default Starfinder ruleset dice tower chat window icon to the Starfinder Society symbol.
    Last edited by Ulric; September 4th, 2023 at 19:00. Reason: v2.2 update info
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

New version 2.0 now live! Changes the default Starfinder ruleset dice tower chat window icon to the Starfinder Society symbol.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

I have updated this extension. I removed the version number from the file name. If you use this extension, you may need to reselect it the next time you load your Starfinder campaign. The version number and a link to the Forge listing will now be displayed in the chat window when you start your campaign.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    My Forge Creations

I updated the Starfinder Dice Tower Theme to version v2.2, so it will work with the latest FGU changes.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    My Forge Creations

Thread Information