STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Yeah good feedback. I'll update that font. I made a font extension , I'll include in next build.

To keep the box there I would scrap the logo. I'll add it as a decal for next update. What are your thoughts?

Also your saves update as soon as you make level 1.

Edit: New build is up along with VsD font extension for those that find that font hard to read.
    Last edited by bayne7400; February 12th, 2022 at 03:48.

So much better. Thank you Bayne, you're the man!

I've been waiting on this ruleset for over a year, and I'm definitely not disappointed. I can't wait to use it.

As for the logo, I took a look at some other FGU rulesets and many don't seem to add one the character sheet. It's a nice touch, but it's still taking up valuable real estate. I dunno.

Yeah let me mess around with it. If you need the space then the logo should go

Alright I did some pixel shaving. Its easier to tell which line goes with allegiances etc. This lets you get two wounds in there still and not have to scroll. Ill push it later this weekend.

VsD Box.jpg

Looking forward to checking this out.
    Why is this on the forge and not the store?

Updated build on test:

Armor skill was not offsetting move penalty- Fixed
    Spell casting was not properly accounting for move penalty- fixed

I will flip this to live when the CORE RPG update hits.

I've noticed a couple of typos. On the front area, Medium Range is spelled "Medium Rang". Also, in the Marauding culture section, some words have way too many ffffffs. I just gave some things a once over, so there may be more typos.

Hey thanks. We have our own forum now. Shoot me the list and I'll get it fixed. The fff was a copy paste issue I thought I fixed them all!

That med range button is a ruleset thing. I might just go abbrev. Them all

First of all thank you for your work
    Second...ok...i have got the file on the forge and it says owned and...what tha heck i'm supposed to do now?? how do i get the file?? Sorry i´m very old school and since the Devs crushed the classic version and the ppl that real supported them since the begining and only cares about money...i just moved away...can anyone explain me how do i use the files?
    Thanks
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Thread Information