5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

New purchase not loading at update

Hello.
    I purchased Wild Beyond the Witchlight, however when I run the update in FGC it doesn't seem to see any new purchases to download, it just runs through its list in a second or so and then shunts me to the main screen.
    Am I missing a step or is it just a matter of waiting on something on FG's side to realize I've bought a new module?

Welcome to the FG forums!

Products that are available for FGC will have a FGC icon in the store list and their page. Looking at the Wild Beyond the Witchlight store page it only has a FGU icon, so it is FGU only.

If you only use FGC you can request a refund by emailing support at [email protected]
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ah. Well that's lovely. Thank you for pointing that out. Maybe they can refund my FGC ult license as well since its basically useless now.

Quote Originally Posted by OberonPuck View Post
    Ah. Well that's lovely. Thank you for pointing that out. Maybe they can refund my FGC ult license as well since its basically useless now.
    You can still use FGC and well over 1,500 DLC products.

Further details on FGC support (and 50% upgrade discount) were communicated earlier this year - see this thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...rounds-Classic
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information