DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Feature request

Feature request

would it be possible to have all extras and stunts as draggable items on to the character sheet as so i dont have unlock the Ref Man and do a copy and paste?

Small request. The white text on yellow buttons is hard on the eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by kairos View Post
    ^this^

I have reached out to the author of this ruleset and asked about NPC art tokens or pogs to be included in this ruleset. I would be willing to make some simple ones available for the Devs to use for this ruleset based on best practices and an official clearance from the publisher. Mailing out to James H.
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

Is there a Wiki guide for this ruleset (the FG set for ICONS, not the ICONS RPG set itself)?

Any chance for auto attack rolls? Where you could pick one or the other as Defense. Where it could be Coordination or Acrobatics (Trying to remember the two from memory) for defense?

How about a bigger Powers field on NPCs or even just a second page? So we can see more of it instantly.

I agree. Difficult to read.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    Is there a Wiki guide for this ruleset (the FG set for ICONS, not the ICONS RPG set itself)?
    I would also like this. There are some things I can't figure out.
    Like, when I roll for powers how do I upgrade them from weak?
    During character creation, why does it autoroll determination for specialties, but then there's no place to write it?

Under abilities, why are there places for weapons and armor, along with stat columns for damage and damage type ... but apparently no weapons or armor in the game? Can't quite figure out the rules.

Screenshot 2022-10-07 232043.jpg
    It would be nice if, when I drag an origin to the character sheet, instead of just copy-pasting the name, it would put a link so I can open and read the origin.
    Last edited by similarly; October 7th, 2022 at 15:43.

I have a few suggestions:
    1. Different theme. Some things are difficult to read. Some of the colors clash and are jarring to the eyes. Some things, like the box for the menu buttons on the right side, don't really "fit" (for example, menu buttons overlap the box) I think a more attractive theme would really get more people to buy it. An attractive product sells.
    2. A little love on the ruleset conversion, especially on the character sheet. More drag and drop and link (like origins). Make sure things are dropped in the right place (like making sure "features" go in the "features" box and not in the "qualities" box).
    3. Convert more DLC. I would buy it, if I could. "Great Powers" is really a must-have for this game.
    4. A bit more attention on the forums. I'm seeing questions, suggestions, etc., but not much response (though, big thank you to Moon Wizard for replying to me recently).

I can understand if this is not a "popular" ruleset, or if not many people use it, and therefore it's not a high priority, but to be honest, it feels a little abandoned, and though the ruleset is highly recommended online, I sort of regret investing in this ruleset if it's not going anywhere.
    Last edited by similarly; November 10th, 2022 at 01:31.

I also agree on the theme, I ended up using the Baron theme on the Forge and Winter theme in the FG Store.

1- I would love to see more room for the Extras and Flaws line for the Powers under the Abilities Tab. The text just goes off the edge and isn't seen, I'd love to see a way to have more lines.
    2- On the Notes page how about a line for Secret Identity. There's room. I'd lead off with it before Race. Or on the front under the Name and above Abilities. It's a staple of comic stories but there's no place for it. Yeah you can put it in Background or Notes, but it's a popular comic book thing.

I must agree and I have no idea how to change it either.

Thread Information