FG Spreadshirt Swag

OSE Advanced Player's Guide Multi-Class

So i was playing around after getting both from the Forge and was wondering how you actually can create a multi-class character like an Elf Fighter/Magic-user. When attempting to do this I get a big no can do. Obviously can use Elf as class but I want that 1st edition Fighter/Magic user.

Any suggestions would be nice.

Thanks

Hey Jesse great question. This is actually something I have been talking about with a few players. One of the guys is putting together a class record for each multi class and when he is done he is going to pass it to me so I can figure out how we can integrate it. The optional rule has you "remember" fractions of HP and carry them over so that may need to be just annotated and handled but the rest I plan on implementing.

Ideally soon we can just check a box and drag a multiclass record over and let the rollers handle the rest. More to come but it is on the radar. Right now I am implementing a turn tracker integrated with the CT. If you check out the options menu you will notice I am starting add the optional rules.

Thank you Sir,

I'm just pleasantly surprised that someone took the time to put it into Fantasy Grounds.

Quote Originally Posted by bayne7400 View Post
    Hey Jesse great question. This is actually something I have been talking about with a few players. One of the guys is putting together a class record for each multi class and when he is done he is going to pass it to me so I can figure out how we can integrate it. The optional rule has you "remember" fractions of HP and carry them over so that may need to be just annotated and handled but the rest I plan on implementing.

Ideally soon we can just check a box and drag a multiclass record over and let the rollers handle the rest. More to come but it is on the radar. Right now I am implementing a turn tracker integrated with the CT. If you check out the options menu you will notice I am starting add the optional rules.

Yeah Shotgun Jolly and I did it for free luckily we were able to get NG onboard to support and make official products available to everyone. Jolly and I split donations and I developed the Tomes so you can support our continued work by buying our stuff

Quote Originally Posted by bayne7400 View Post
    Yeah Shotgun Jolly and I did it for free luckily we were able to get NG onboard to support and make official products available to everyone. Jolly and I split donations and I developed the Tomes so you can support our continued work by buying our stuff
    LOL, once I start running games, I'll will be slinging some cash both your way and NG's way as well.

Hint: I tend to buy stuff that makes my life as a GM/DM easier....

Thread Information