STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Starfinder Society Quest: Into the Unknown SAT February 5th @ 6.30 PM UTC

First level characters.

Please schedule around 4 hours for the game, though this one can at times go longer due to starship combat.

You could also opt to only play a subset of the five quests for reduced rewards.

To simplify things, no game calendar entry - please make sure to state on the thread what character you'll bring.

RPG Chronicles link

(Chronicles will likely need to be created manually for this one.)

Starfinder Society Guide.

About the scenario:

A series of five Starfinder Quests designed for 1st-level characters.

When a mysterious visitor comes to Absalom Station selling items belonging to a lost Starfinder, the Starfinder Society takes note. The PCs are dispatched to discover out how the recent arrival found these items, leading them on a series of quests beyond the Pact Worlds and into the stars.

Into the Unknown includes five, 1-hour adventures that take the PCs from exploring Absalom Station, to partaking in starship combat, to exploring an alien world. The fifth adventure in the series provides a stunning conclusion that takes the PC's previous accomplishments into account for a climactic final showdown against an enemy starship.

Written by Ron Lundeen.

Scenario Tags: Quest, Repeatable, Starship

Technical details:

We will use Fantasy Grounds Unity (I have an Ultimate license) and Teamspeak (Discord as a backup).

Steps before the game:

If you apply, make sure you let me know your Paizo Organized Play #, character # and your faction.

If you haven't already, also make sure to either build the character on FG yourself (and send it to me) or log in early enough so you can do so on game day.

Make sure you have updated Fantasy Grounds.

FG information and Teamspeak server can be found under GM announcements in the game calendar.

Other notes:

Also make sure to track your purchases on the Inventory Tracking Sheet.

Be sure to apply on time (if you can make it) as the last games were rather full.

In your own interest, make sure the party is somewhat balanced level-wise.

Some boilerplate clarifications:

Please apply on the FG forums (if multiple household members are playing, one person per household is sufficient), stating what character you'll bring (TBD if still unknown).

Also, please be sure to check the thread for new messages occasionally. You don't have to check each and every day or every few hours but please make sure to reply to any posts that do concern you in time. Should you remain unresponsive, I'll give the spot to a player that applied after you (as I won't know whether you are still interested in participating or not). Exceptions might apply, e.g. if you state beforehand that you won't be able to respond due to traveling.

If you apply but don't show up or drop out during the game without notice, in future games I might also give preference to other players who have a better track record of showing up. I am aware though that life and technical problems can always happen, so don't worry if you have a valid reason though.

These rules are not in place to prevent players from playing but in fact to enable players willing to play to actually do so. It's frustrating if I have to turn down players if it turns out they would in fact have been able to play.have been able to play.

I’ll use my Envoy
    “When you're backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.”
    ― Harvey Specter

Count me in! I'll continue with my Technomancer level 1.

I'm gonna play an envoy with more of a pressure on piloting

I'll start a new Character - Precog level 1

Looks like we're down to three players again.

Chronicles sent.

Based on the previous responses, the next game might be on SAT in two weeks - though if there is any interest in any SFS on SUN (13th) around 2 PM UTC, let me know.

Do people prefer tier 1-2 games (characters closer in levels, usually repeatables) or tier 1-4 games (wider selection of scenarios, potentially some replay issues)?

I should be able to play and 1-4 games are fine with me.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

As we'll likely run into some replay issues: If you can make SUN (13th) around 2 PM UTC and either a. have any special interest in one of the scenarios listed or b. are unable to play one of the scenarios listed that others already have indicated interest for let me know. If you are just getting started, you may fit into neither category - in which case just let me know that you would be able to make the date if you haven't already done so. (A bit cumbersome but unfortunately an issues with older non-repeatable scenarios.)

Scenarios listed are in the range of 1-4 (some of them with pregens) that I know at least some players haven't played yet.

Lower subtier may be slightly more likely than higher subtier.

A. Starfinder Society #1-00: Claim to Salvation (4th level pregens)

B. Starfinder Society Scenario #1-01: The Commencement (1-2, repeatable)

C. Starfinder Society Scenario #1-04: Cries From the Drift (1-4)

D. Starfinder Society Scenario #1-10: The Half-Alive Streets (1-4)

E. Starfinder Society Scenario #1-12: Ashes of Discovery (1-4, repeatable)

F. Starfinder Society Scenario #1-16: Dreaming of the Future (1-4, repeatable)

G. Starfinder Society Scenario #1-22: The Protectorate Petition (1-4)

H. Starfinder Society Scenario #1-24: Siege of Enlightenment (1-4)

I. Starfinder Society Scenario #1-28: It Rests Beneath (1-4)

J. Starfinder Society Scenario #1-30: Survivor's Salvation (1-4)

K. Starfinder Society Scenario #1-32: Acts of Association (1-4, repeatable)

L. Starfinder Society Scenario #1-36: Enter the Ashen Asteroid (1-4)

M. Starfinder Society Scenario #2-01: Pact World Warriors (1-4)

N. Starfinder Society Scenario #2-03: The Withering World (1-4, repeatable)

O. Starfinder Society Scenario #2-05: Meeting of Queens (1-4)

P. Starfinder Society Scenario #2-07: Four for the First (1-4, repeatable)

Q. Starfinder Society Scenario #2-09: Bluerise Breakout (1-4)

R. Starfinder Society Scenario #2-15: The Infernal Gallery (1-4)

S. Starfinder Society Scenario #3-01: Crash Down (1-4)

T. Starfinder Society Scenario #3-03: Frozen Ambitions: The Shimmerstone Gateway (1-4)

U. Starfinder Society Scenario #3-05: The Hivemarket Heist (1-4)

V. Starfinder Society Scenario #3-19: Rat's Repentance (1-4, repeatable)

W. Starfinder Society Intro #2: For the Factions (1-2, repeatable)

X. Starfinder Society Scenario #4-08: Precious Cargo (1-4)

Y. Starfinder Adventure: The Starfinder Four vs. The Hardlight Harlequin (4th level pregens)

ZA. Starfinder Skitter Shot (four 2nd level pregens)

ZB. Starfinder Skitter Crash (four 3rd level pregens)

ZC. Starfinder Adventure: Skitter Home (four 4th level pregens)

I can't do that timeslot, but just to put it out there any of those would work for me except for U. Starfinder Society Scenario #3-05: The Hivemarket Heist (1-4) and X. Starfinder Society Scenario #4-08: Precious Cargo (1-4).
    “When you're backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.”
    ― Harvey Specter

Thread Information