FG Spreadshirt Swag

Another Combat Tracker enhancement suggestion

It would be good if you could see a little "half round" counter somewhere, so after you roll initiative, you can go through the CT twice, once for 50% or lower activities and once for over 50% activities. It would be nice if each time you go through the initiative order you could see if you are on the pre 50% or post 50%.

Yeah, I had phased combat in the pre-CoreRPG version but couldn't get it working when I converted to CoreRPG. It get complicated by the fact that there are so many different ways RM does phased combat. I do need to look at it again though.

Ok thanks. I think just the basic rules of two phases, pre 50% and over 50% actions.

Being apple to check which weapons are drawn is more import though.

Everyone thinks the way they play is the important way. If RM didn't have so many different ways to do initiative it would be much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    Everyone thinks the way they play is the important way. If RM didn't have so many different ways to do initiative it would be much easier.
    I agree, too many optional rules.

Also, not sure if there is a bug in the Combat tracker, but it does not seem to recognize the value I put in for parry unless I check "All".

Parry only works against your target unless you check the All checkbox so you have to have the defender target the attacker.

Thread Information