DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Cailore View Post
    When you play using your ruleset, do you use the combat tracker at all?
    I am still playing with the combat tracker, I have run two session with the work-in-progress build. You can get that here if you want to try it:

https://github.com/bakermd86/Fen-s-S...s/tag/v1.1.0b1

I haven't had time to fully test everything very robustly or document it, but yeah I have been working on the CT features for a bit.

I put out a new version with a proper combat tracker that implements the back-and-forth nature of the turn order in the ruleset. Players have a button to request their turn, which will take a turn on whatever their active character is. The GM can just click the icon next to each CT entry to activate them, and then both the GM and the players have an end-turn button to pass the initiative back to the other side, or to keep the initiative (for players, assuming that they have 2 momentum available and have not already kept the initiative since the last time a hostile character took a turn).

Is there a way to change the background Art of the Game? I only get the basic choices when setting up the game.

Blog Entries
    Looks really nice... great!
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Hi, Just taking a deeper dive into the rules you created. Great job btw. Couple of questions. How do I add a token image to the Ship Sheet. Also, how do I change the Scale, Power and Crew Support on that same sheet, Finally, how do I select a Species on this, or is it just manually writing it in?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbens View Post
    Hi, Just taking a deeper dive into the rules you created. Great job btw. Couple of questions. How do I add a token image to the Ship Sheet. Also, how do I change the Scale, Power and Crew Support on that same sheet, Finally, how do I select a Species on this, or is it just manually writing it in?
    The token images for the ships should be just drag/drop into the token field (just to the left of the name). And scale/power/crew support are all just normal numberfields, so CTRL+mousewheel to modify them. As for the species, yeah that is just a string field.

Is there any documentation or a demo video showing how to use different features?

Is there any documentation or a demo video showing how to use different features?
    There's a documentation link in the first post.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Question about the look of the game. I can make an image into a decal to place on the tabletop, but I'm still left with one of 2 prechosen Fantasy related backgrounds (Daytime and Nighttime themes) behind everything and I can't seem to completely cover that up. Is there a way to allow other images to be used? Again, I don't mean the Decal, but the basic 'Theme' image behind everything.

Screenshot 2022-05-03 221651.gif

Question about the look of the game. I can make an image into a decal to place on the tabletop, but I'm still left with one of 2 prechosen Fantasy related backgrounds (Daytime and Nighttime themes) behind everything and I can't seem to completely cover that up. Is there a way to allow other images to be used? Again, I don't mean the Decal, but the basic 'Theme' image behind everything.

Screenshot 2022-05-03 221651.gif
    Don't load a theme, just use the default one from the Star Trek rules.

Attachment 52673

Thread Information