DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG: Castles and Crusades, story-driven campaign

Hi all, I'm poking around for anyone GMing a story-centric C&C campaign.

I'm a mature old school player (started with B/X and 1e in the early 80s) and am currently in a group with my dear old pals from my hometown - love my friends, love our GM, but it's mostly a hack and slash treasure fest despite the hopes of a few of us (GM included).

So I'm sniffing around for a long shot to see if anyone has a campaign that embraces the story and roleplaying element of the game, while still having intriguing perilous adventure and the occasional dungeon crawl. I've recently finished playing in a 5-year story-driven BECMI campaign and it was great. Deadly to start of course, but great

I'm currently playing an Illusionist, and ideally would love to port over my mid-level (currently 7th) character to an existing campaign that is made up of fun people who are into the same type of campaign that I listed above.
    I tried out an Illusionist after years of wondering, and man, the creativity and exchange with the other players around the table reminds me of why I got into RPGing in the first place. It does take a good rapport with the GM, but I have GMed extensively in the past so pride myself on understanding the perspectives a GM may have.

I'm in the Pacific time zone (western Canada) so if by some chance the above sounds like something that might be a fit for you, please drop me a line!

thanks and all best to everyone.

Thread Information