DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Mini Dungeon Tome

Hi All,

Sorry if posting in wrong place, I'm new here.
    I'm interested in Mini Dungeon Tome for Pathfinder 1e, looking for information on maps.
    Looking at reviews, all maps for 5e were re-done and looking very good, for Pathfinder 1e however, it looks like original, old maps - can you confirm than only 5e version of this module had improved maps ?

Thanks.

The Fantasy Grounds version of the Mini-Dungeon Tome have the same maps for either D&D 5E or Pathfinder RPG.
    Where did you read that the maps were different?

Quote Originally Posted by AAWGAMES View Post
    The Fantasy Grounds version of the Mini-Dungeon Tome have the same maps for either D&D 5E or Pathfinder RPG.
    Where did you read that the maps were different?
    Link below to 5e version:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...?id=AAWFG5EMDT

Link below to Pathfinder 1e version:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...?id=AAWFGPFMDT

Link to review mentioning upgraded maps (about 2.00 min):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1utMbZGJBvY

Looking thru individual scenarios from Pathfinder 1e and 5E, attached pictures looks like there are different maps, that review clearly states that old version had ''basic'' maps.
    There is confusion and my question.

Thanks, and regards

Those are just different screenshots. The two versions have identical maps, I should know because I worked on this project and I'm the publisher.

Maybe it is an issue with the syntax: Do you maybe mean that the PF1 module does not have LoS versions of the maps?

Then yes, you may be right because the FG store has no LoS icon attached to the PF1 version. Then I am also wondering why there is no LoS to the PF1 version because it has the same maps (so, one should be able to simply copy&paste the xml data about LoS, I think?)

This was requested long ago when LoS had first come out and things were handled via posts here on these boards in regards to LoS XML.
    I have no idea what's happened since, and honestly don't have the time to manage it all. Admin will have to confirm LoS and if not on PF MDT, it should be transferred over from 5E MDT as the maps are identical.

Quote Originally Posted by AAWGAMES View Post
    This was requested long ago when LoS had first come out and things were handled via posts here on these boards in regards to LoS XML.
    I have no idea what's happened since, and honestly don't have the time to manage it all. Admin will have to confirm LoS and if not on PF MDT, it should be transferred over from 5E MDT as the maps are identical.
    No worries

I just checked and I see LoS information on the maps I have looked at So, it seems that the FG store is faulty here, lacking information about the LoS tag

@JAREKPRIEST: On one hand make sure that you look at the player maps, not the DM versions On the other, you can try out opening your library, navigate to Mini Dungeon Tome in the module activation list, right-click on it, and click "Revert Changes" (beware this will erase all your edits on the module's data) If you do not see LoS information, then this should update the maps with the LoS information

Thanks all, I purchased this module after you reply and all looks good, LOS is well.
    Module review for 5e was confusing, but I realized that old maps mentioned there was in relation to separate scenarios released before mini dungeon tome.

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Maybe it is an issue with the syntax: Do you maybe mean that the PF1 module does not have LoS versions of the maps?

Then yes, you may be right because the FG store has no LoS icon attached to the PF1 version. Then I am also wondering why there is no LoS to the PF1 version because it has the same maps (so, one should be able to simply copy&paste the xml data about LoS, I think?)
    And for anyone following along a couple days later - it appears the store info for the Pathfinder version has been updated to indicate LoS is supported. Coincidentally I was just looking at that product.

Quote Originally Posted by MostTornBrain View Post
    And for anyone following along a couple days later - it appears the store info for the Pathfinder version has been updated to indicate LoS is supported. Coincidentally I was just looking at that product.
    Oh, nice; thanks to whomever updated the page

Thread Information