FG Spreadshirt Swag

[Bug] Crystal Heart Extension - Character sheet Harness

Hi,

The Crystal Heart Extension isn't working right. Most notably, on the character sheet, the section for the harness doesn't show up unless you drag a crystal onto the sheet. But the crystal never goes into the harness.
    I haven't used this setting in over a year, so I'm not sure how long this has been an issue.

Here is a video of what it's doing: https://youtu.be/YJNoKAmOMjs

I don't suppose there's any chance this might get fixed "soon" I was thinking of starting a new campaign in the next month or two.

Thanks,
    Richard/AldritchPlupp

PS: Sorry if this is a duplicate, I posed previously, be can't find it.

As you have left the Discord (or got banned because the account got hijacked?) I gotta ask here:

Has this been fixed in the meantime? Otherwise a copy to the House of Healing (Unity) might be a good idea.

I did! derp-de-derp...
    I also posted this, then couldn't figure out where it was, because I meant to put it in House of Healing (Unity), but then couldn't find the post... so I did post it there. And last night I got it working, I think one of my files got corrupt and I reloaded it and it works.

Thanks!

Sorry for the delayed answer, I was able to reproduce the issue and here is the "quick and simple" solution (until official one is out):
    • Manually add Arcane Background with name "Crystal Channeling" to PC

Each character should get this Arcane Background set up by default by I can reproduce that this does not happen. I will do more investigation what is the root of the problem and will tackle it.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

After quick inspection I figured out the issue and was able to provide patch. This will be live in few weeks!
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Thread Information