Fallout 1

Queen of Elfland's Son Maps

Hi all-

I just noticed Queen of Elfland's Son is now on the FG store, which is awesome! (I already entered all the content manually for myself in FG, but I will probably be picking up the official one just to make sure I didn't miss anything.)

If anyone wants some more hi-res/color maps for the module, feel free to use mine here!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...rZ?usp=sharing

I made them all in Inkarnate Pro, just wanted to share with the community.

Blog Entries
    Those are awesome! The hallway lighting is a nice touch

I definitely need to check out Inkarnate Pro. I usually make better maps for my conversions, but Dungeondraft was not clicking for me on this one. The irregular hallways and angled doors were really giving me trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    Those are awesome! The hallway lighting is a nice touch

I definitely need to check out Inkarnate Pro. I usually make better maps for my conversions, but Dungeondraft was not clicking for me on this one. The irregular hallways and angled doors were really giving me trouble.

Thanks!

Yeah, I actually go back and forth between the two tools. I like that a UVTT export of DungeonDraft can be easily converted to FG with LoS (via a Python script.) But I have a lot more fun making them in Inkarnate. The curved walls were tough! I basically had to use a lot of curvy pieces. I think the DungeonDraft tool can do curved walls too? But yeah- it can be tricky.

Blog Entries
    Yes, Dungeondraft can do curves. I used the polygon tool but just never loved the result, and getting the doors to fit into the walls properly was not going well. I am definitely going to learn to use Inkarnate - I appreciate that they offer a commercial license at a reasonable price. Maybe I'll update the FG module if I can find the time. Doing that retroactively can be a challenge.

Those are beautiful maps. Thanks for sharing them.

Nice! I'll definitely put those to use.

Thread Information