DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG - 1 new player Weeknight preferred. available GMT 7PM ~ 6AM

FG License: Fantasy Grounds Unity Ultimate License
    Time Zone: GMT
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: weekly or bi-weekly. I can cope with 1 or 2 late nights a week so don't mind working with US timezones
    Term: Long term ideally but also open to an introductory campaign for newer players
    Voice: Usually use discord but open to alternatives

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder, D&D 5E
    Game System Experience: none playing, I have read through the handbook for D&D 5e and pathfinder. Also played pc games that use them: baldur's gate, kingmaker etc, so to the extent that those are accurate I have some understanding of how encounters work
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: none in a game, watched tutorials and played around with the controls a bit

Character Type Preferred: Flexible on class, prefer a good or neutral aligned play style. I have a few concepts that I've been thinking on that I'd be happy to outline and take suggestions on to fit into a game.

About me: Hi. Totally new to TTRPGs, other than playing Dragonstrike as a child, but quite a lot of experience with PC adaptations. Looking for a mix of combat and roleplay, preferably where interesting character builds are supported rather than min-maxing

Thread Information