DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Hello Trenloe,

Tried that & player can control their PC & move it but the map remains black - I can see it move on my map simultaneously, light source as well no issues. Players get nothing.

Sorry for delay, I'm on GMT

Hello LordEntrails,

I don' see that option on the radial menu on the map - where would I find that?

Many thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Halgabron View Post
    Hello LordEntrails,

I don' see that option on the radial menu on the map - where would I find that?

Many thanks,
    You'll only see it if you edited the map and the map is from a module. Otherwise there's no changes to revert so it won't appear.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hello Zacchaeus,

Ah got it, as this is a map I imported myself from Incarnate that'll be why.

It does seem that since the update over Xmas my FG has been acting a bit snippy... all had been working fine up until then.

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Are you using any extensions? Does this happen in a new campaign without extensions?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Are you using any extensions? Does this happen in a new campaign without extensions?
    I am; Combat Groups, Death Indicators, Generic Actions, Language Fonts, Exhausted & Gothic Theme . Tried turning them off but no change.

We started back in May '21 & all was fine until the turn of the year.

Make sure that once you turn off the extensions that you redo the players on the combat tracker and map (this might be worth doing anyway). You should also check you have the most up to date versions of the extensions as well.

Tried that & player can control their PC & move it but the map remains black - I can see it move on my map simultaneously, light source as well no issues. Players get nothing.
    If, as the GM, you enable Player Vision Preview what do you see?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    If, as the GM, you enable Player Vision Preview what do you see?
    I see it exactly as they are supposed to see it... they see nothing but a black screen with a token on it (& no light)

Pic - Screenshot 2022-01-25 at 14.11.46.png

I see it exactly as they are supposed to see it... they see nothing but a black screen with a token on it (& no light)
    This appears to be an edge case - maybe with some data on that image record being incorrect.

Please share your campaign directory - ZIP it up and attach it here (or put it on a file share if it's too big). We can take a look and try to work out where the issue is and how to fix it.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information