STAR TREK 2d20

Cleric/Sorcerer Multi Class - Spell list no longer correct

Hi all,
    Apologies if this has been asked before, but a quick search didn't turn up the results I need.

One of the clerics in my campaign chose to multi-class to sorcerer when they reached level 4. Now all of their cleric spells and cantrips show up in one unsorted list called "spells", while the sorcerer spells are correctly subdivided between cantrips and level 1 spells.

Does anyone have any advice on how I can get the spell list re-sorted so that cleric spells and cantrips show up in their own properly sorted lists?
    I have attached screen snips to try to better articulate what I mean. "What I expected" is what I got when I rolled up a test character specifically for this post. "What I got" is the actual multi-classed character.
    Attached Images Attached Images

You just need to modify the "group" of the the ones marked "Spells" to either "Sorcerer" or "Cleric" as needed; and they will re-sort into those groupings.

How did you get into that scenario? Did you use Character Wizard to level up, or manually drag and drop the spells?

Regards,
    JPG

That did the trick. Thank you very much!
    I think the player forgot to select spells when they levelled up using the wizard, so dragged and dropped spells to the sheet.

Thread Information