DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Did you manage to launch another instance of FG and join your game as a player?

Additionally, I can join your game to do some testing to see if it happens when I join. If you'd like to do that, PM me when FG has the campaign loaded and I'll join and see if it occurs for me.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Did you manage to launch another instance of FG and join your game as a player?

Additionally, I can join your game to do some testing to see if it happens when I join. If you'd like to do that, PM me when FG has the campaign loaded and I'll join and see if it occurs for me.
    Thanks Trenloe, I've PM'd you with the details.

First of all, thanks Trenloe for jumping on my game for a test. Frustrating that nothing seemed wrong from your side yet continues to be for my players... & thanks for all your fix tips.

Further testing with those players found that they could see maps in a new campaign or one they hadn't joined before - My workaround was to create a new campaign instance so we could finish the old one (we were very near the end) by copying across the story/encounters/maps. Which they can now see Ok & interact with.

Still none the wiser why it doesn't seem to work, will likely just archive the old games & move on.

Although, something new has cropped up - I can't see the dice tower! They can but I can't... toggling on/off does nothing. It's visible in the games they can't see the maps on. This is odd.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Turn Show GM Rolls on.
    Ah, there it is!

Actual lol... thanks damned

Thread Information