FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    That is great - thanks for the heads-up!

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    MBM is gonna be on Fantasy Grounds Academy on Tuesday discussing Traveller. Join the stream/discord chat

Attachment 56004

Thanks all, unfortunately I can't make the 31st as I have family commitments but if someone could ask the question, I'd be most grateful. I'm sure there's quite a bit of interest in getting the 2022 rules updated onto FGU.

Quote Originally Posted by peterfdh View Post
    Thanks all, unfortunately I can't make the 31st as I have family commitments but if someone could ask the question, I'd be most grateful. I'm sure there's quite a bit of interest in getting the 2022 rules updated onto FGU.
    It will be recorded so you can watch after. I'm sure someone will bring up the updates.

The next big release is Deepnight Revelation which probably will take a bit for testing but is somewhere in the release track.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    It will be recorded so you can watch after. I'm sure someone will bring up the updates.

The next big release is Deepnight Revelation which probably will take a bit for testing but is somewhere in the release track.
    Good to hear the symposium and see Mongoose Matt and Mad Beard Man. Lots of interesting stuff happening although I didn't hear anything about when the 2022 Core Rules were going to be updated into the main rule set. I know there's going to be a lot of overlap but there are some subtle but important improvements that I would want reflected on FGU as they will be instrumental for the campaign I'm preparing.

Thread Information