DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LF2P - Rime of the Frostmaiden (Australian Time Zone)

FG License: Classic Ultimate
    Game System: D&D 5e
    Adventure Name: Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden

Time Zone: Australian Eastern Daylight (AEDT) +11 utc
    Day of week and time: Tuesday Night - 7:30pm - 10:30pm AEDT [Link to Time Zone Converter](time may move to 7-10pm after the Australian Daylight savings change on April 3rd)
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 Hours, Weekly
    Term: Tuesday 8th Feb - Tuesday 7th June (18 sessions / 4 months)

Text or Voice:
    Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?: No

Roleplay & Combat mix: Wotc 40/60
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3, need 2 more
    Character starting level & equipment: 4th level, Point Buy
    Character restrictions: Most options available from official books (phb, ee, scag, mtof, tcoe, vgtm, xgte)

Details of your scenario: Icewind Dale has become trapped in a perpetual winter. Ferocious blizzards make the mountain pass through the Spine of the World exceedingly treacherous, and this land has not felt the warmth of the sun in over two years. In fact, the sun no longer appears above the mountains, not even in what should be the height of summer. In this frozen tundra, darkness and bitter cold reign as king and queen. Most dale residents blame Auril the Frostmaiden, the god of winter's wrath. The shimmering aurora that weaves across the sky each night is said to be her doing - a potent spell that keeps the sun at bay.

Campaign: This campaign is resuming after being paused for a few months. Your characters will be starting out at Level 4 and by the end of this arc will be Level 7 or 8. Beyond that I'm hoping to complete another arc of a few months before the end of the year. That second arc may complete the adventure.

Players: New players to 5e, roleplaying or FantasyGrounds are welcome. Please keep cursing to a minimum, no pvp is allowed.

If you'd like to join please message me with the following;
    - What experience you have with DnD
    - What class/race you'd like to play

I like to have a short one on one Discord meet up with each player before that first session. That might include character creation if you are new to the FantasyGrounds software.

Please be serious with your commitment and communication if you decide to apply.
    Last edited by Wardian; January 24th, 2022 at 10:52.

im intrested if your still looking thats 2:30 am for me but as im on disabilty and dont have a job that shouldnt be a problem

Hey Wardian, i have a 1 years experience with dnd all 5e some of it in person but mostly on fantasy grounds unity and classic. i have a couple ideas for a character and i am happy to talk to you about them over discord Wingnut22#9240. Just so you know i also run off AEDT.

Hello, if you still have a slot open im interested in joining.

Hi! I'm really interested in joining this if there are spots available.
    My discord is lucs#7822

****Update: Group now full ****

Thread Information