I have FGU license, I'm in Eastern standard time zone of the USA. Looking to play Wednesdays or Thursdays either weekly or bi-weekly for long term games but I'm open to playing through Modules as i only get to run them. I can voice chat over discord or text chat whatever works best for all. I prefer playing DnD 5e as I haven't played anything else except 1 game of pathfinder. I have 5-6 years of experience playing 5E. I only recently started using FG and only once with for the game I am running that I'm transferring over due to weather and the pandemic. I'm very good at playing an assassin rogue but I'm open to playing anything. About Me: I started playing 5-6 years ago when a co-worker invited me to play pathfinder and it was very complicated to start with but also very fun, That Gm then introduced me to my first DnD Dm and from then I hook first character was an assassin rogue shifter set in eberron that he pesonal converted to 5E. Soon after i started running and slowly became the forever dm and I've been looking to properly play a campaign for about 4 years now. I don't like to drama, I try to always respect any choices made by my companions both in game and irl, and what id consider most important i would never cross a line with anyone I'm playing with that they've expressed is a sensitive subject. I'm not going to give any examples as I feel you can guess some of the toxic things players have done. To close out this post if there is any gap/ class the party needs/ wants I'm more than happy to make a character like that because I'm looking to experience as many options as I can having been stuck dming for 4 years lol