DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Thank you. That worked.

I'm still trying to understand why these look different, is it because one is a "module" and the other is custom in the current campaign? In this case, I copied "Padded Armor" from the PHB with a drag-drop and rename.

It seems to work correctly; but it looks different when viewed (see image).
    armor.JPG

Am I correct in assuming that things like: "the system doesn't allow for a SM/L damage in a way that will query the opponent nor let you put them on the same line" are the result of the ruleset? If so, is anyone aware of a guide to creating / modding rulesets? (I'll go search now).

Quote Originally Posted by Tensin View Post

Am I correct in assuming that things like: "the system doesn't allow for a SM/L damage in a way that will query the opponent nor let you put them on the same line" are the result of the ruleset? If so, is anyone aware of a guide to creating / modding rulesets? (I'll go search now).
    There are multiple damage entries for weapons that have M and L damage entries. You use the one that fits that particular situation.

There is no automation for auto-detection of size and application of variable damage dice based on that. In the early stages of the ruleset there was no mechanism in place to be able to know what weapon caused the damage to reference it's other damage entries.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information