STAR TREK 2d20

Looking to start a game before i buy lets talk hell on earth and last parsec

i was looking to use a VTT for running games i cant find people for this or foundry. but i am having problems finding people i was thinking of a sub to try it here.
    i was thinking of running both hell on earth and last parsec. whats the player base like here? Would i be able to find people to join my game?
    hell on earth would be sunday and last parsec would be thursday. I am in Central Time Zone. it says this forum is for talking savage worlds so i hope this is the right place to ask.

Blog Entries
    You might want to peruse the LFG - Looking for Group section and see how much interest there is for Savage Worlds games. There is also a in the Fantasy Grounds Discord channel you may want to check (if you have Discord of course).
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

I Have not played for the sub yet i can still post in that forum?

Blog Entries
    You could look through the posts already there and see if people are looking for Savage Worlds games. That would give you an idea how much interest there might be for potential players.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGhostBear View Post
    I Have not played for the sub yet i can still post in that forum?
    I believe I've seen a few LFG threads where the OP was still considering the DLC they were pitching a campaign for - sort of testing the waters for interest. I'm currently playing in 2 SW campaigns that were advertised in the LFG forum, so successful solicitation of players is definitely happening there. Most of what I've seen posted there is for Deadlands, but the current Weird Wars II campaign I'm playing in was advertised there. Hell on Earth reloaded might prove to be the easier campaign to get players for, because the core book was included in the SWADE kickstarter which gave it good exposure. There was some Last Parsec content in the KS too though.

Are you an experienced SW GM? If so, I'd mention that in the thread as it'll probably make players more receptive to a GM that's new to fantasy grounds.
    Last edited by kronovan; February 8th, 2022 at 19:19.

cool i will go ask then see if anyone wants to play savage worlds does not cost much thanks

Yep, the price of admission for the SWADE ruleset and its DLCs is low. I bought SWADE and 3 or its DLCs while on sale and I don't think I paid more than $50 for them. I've payed that much for a single CRB for other rulesets even when they're on sale. This was one of the 1st rulesets available for FG, so not only is it low cost, but also feature rich.

Thread Information