DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    Adventures Backpack has several spell links that connect to the PHB 8th ed (if the book is open). Except they don't... Attachment 52307
    This has been fixed, just waiting for it to get pushed on the Forge
    Ultimate License Holder

Not sure if it's intended or not, but the Baldric Belts in FG module are marked as containers rather than normal clothing items as they're shown in the PHB.

Will there be one or more adventure modules for low level (2-4) in the next future ?

Haven't played in a while (I don't know what update might have caused these problems), but in my last two sessions, some errors.

1/ When I add NPCs to the Combat Tracker, FGU throws errors that appear to be related to the faction of the NPCs. Throws error on both DM and Player clients.

2/ The combat tracker no longer respects the option setting that determines if the Combat Tracker will show actual HPs or just a Status. When I add NPCS/Critters to the Combat Tracker, the options setting is ignored and the combatants are shown with the HPs, regardless of the setting, and I have to cycle the option setting through all options and back to Status to get the setting to show properly.

I just ran C1 Mortality of Green. We had a blast. Small bug to report... unless a missed a secret reveal somwhere.

Quagmire the troll was created with Hill Giant stats, I suspect it should have been Troll(Hill).

Several items entries in the PHB and AB are missing currency type for their value. Examples are Rhomphaia, Naginata, and Axe, Bone

Chat input field is hidden behind the GM and language drop downs on the chat window after recent updates, only on CK side and not on player side.

image.png
    Last edited by scoot138; September 2nd, 2023 at 17:45. Reason: Trying to add image

I am having the same issue as above, the GM and language drop downs are over the input bar in the chat window.

Same re: chat input. Also the labels on the sidebar is quite hard to read with the default theme.

Thank you for the fix!

Thread Information