DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Castles & Crusades Rule Set – Help, Bug Reports and Feedback

For questions and/or support of our new releases on the Fantasy Grounds Forge - https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/cra...3/view-profile, please contact our dev, GregRex here or on our support channel in our official discord server located here: https://discord.gg/trolllordgames.

NOTE: Our older legacy products are no longer supported with the new release so they, plus extensions, mod files, etc. are not guaranteed to work and may contain outdated or inaccurate information.

We would like to thank everyone that has played and supported our products over the years, we are a small company but we try to be as big as we can when it comes to helping folks enjoy gaming.

-Troll Lord Games
    Last edited by Troll Lord Games; January 26th, 2024 at 15:07.

So as illustrated here in this screen shot Not sure if the table or the piece of equipment is stated wrong. Cuir Bouille ac on the Item is listed as +2. Table shows as a +4 other data seems to be inline with the Armaments Table.CuirBouille.png
    Last edited by Baufrin; January 23rd, 2022 at 04:16. Reason: Adding screen shot.

Hello,

I just got the new books from the Forge (Players handbook and Monsters & Treasures) and set up a new game with unity but my players keep getting kicked out of the session. The error they are getting is Unknown Ruleset name. I put a picture of their log below.

unknown.png

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dungerotis View Post
    Hello,

I just got the new books from the Forge (Players handbook and Monsters & Treasures) and set up a new game with unity but my players keep getting kicked out of the session. The error they are getting is Unknown Ruleset name. I put a picture of their log below.

unknown.png
    Are they completely updated?
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Are they completely updated?
    Yup, and I even started a brand new game. Still no luck.

Blog Entries
    Would you like me to try and connect to see if I get the same thing? I was just on with someone 20 minutes ago; I connected to him fine and he connected to me fine.

PM me your server password at JohnD#1818 in Discord.
    Last edited by JohnD; January 26th, 2022 at 03:17.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

Would you like me to try and connect to see if I get the same thing? I was just on with someone 20 minutes ago; I connected to him fine and he connected to me fine.
    Sure, GM name Dungerotis Password AthixGame

Blog Entries
    Attached is what I see when loading the ruleset on my side;

Deets.jpg

For anyone else; I was able to connect to dungerotis' FGU instance.

- John Diefenbaker

Attached is what I see when loading the ruleset on my side;

Deets.jpg

For anyone else; I was able to connect to dungerotis' FGU instance.
    I have the same ruleset and though you were able to log on, I tried to log on from my laptop with another account and I keep getting kicked out and the unknown ruleset error. It's very frustrating. My players can log on using other rulesets like 5E, so if I can't figure it out, I'm going to move on.

The other error I get at the top of the log is unable to save file to cache file.

It sounds like something is blocking the FG application from saving the player cache information on the computers that are having the issue. This usually happens when users install the FG data folder to a non-default location that the logged in user does not have permissions to modify.

You can try deleting the "cache" subfolder in the FG data folder on the player machine(s) where the issue is occurring (while FG is closed); and see if that fixes the issue.

Otherwise, you'll need to pull the full logs using the "Compile Logs" button on the console that pops open when you get the error to get more information on what is happening with that player instance.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information