DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 50 of 53 First ... 404849505152 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by DND Nerd 1995 View Post
    It seems that 5E - Ongoing Save Effects with this EXT makes this bug happen
    If you are using BCEG, there really is no reason to use Ongoing Save Effects, BCEG does all that and more. (MUCH MUCH MORE)

I never knew that thank you for that tip

Version Update: 5.25
    Feature: ATKADDT, ATKHADDT, ATKMADDT, ATKFADDT, ATKCADDT - Add effect to target on attack
    Feature: Players own their Actors effects and thus can delete them from the CT
    Feature: HEAL accepts max descriptor for max heal
    Feature: ATK conditional operator accepts opportunity
    Feature: Option to Alert GM to actors conditions on turn
    Fixed: DUR not working with dice string
    DevOps: Support for automatic Forge updates from GitHub

Unfortunately DevOps does not support spaces in file names so you'll have to delete the GP Better Combat Effects Gold.mod. The latest file is now GPBetterCombatEffectsGold.mod
    Last edited by rhagelstrom; February 14th, 2024 at 20:59.

Feature: ATK conditional operator accepts opportunity
    I just wanted to let people know this is useful if you hold shift while making an attack it makes it as an OPPORTUNITY flagged attack. I'm sure a lot of people don't do this or know this so putting it out there.

Thanks for the update good stuff as always.

Sorry if this is slightly off-topic but...

I've never bothered with holding shift as it never marked a reaction as 'used' in the CT, so I didn't see the benefit. Is there any extension that does that?

Quote Originally Posted by rocketvaultgames View Post
    Sorry if this is slightly off-topic but...

I've never bothered with holding shift as it never marked a reaction as 'used' in the CT, so I didn't see the benefit. Is there any extension that does that?
    Yes there is one on the forge for free for 5E called Reactions

I had a strange occurrence in tonight's game.

(Resolved)
    Last edited by bwatford; February 22nd, 2024 at 05:40.

Version Update: 5.26
    • Feature: OBSCURED - See Below

• Feature: House Rule (option) Seeing though Invisible because of truesight, blindsight, tremorsense negates Invisible

• Fixed: HEAL tag not working correctly with mod

• Fixed: IMMUNE:CUSTOM() did not accept effect labels with () in them.

• Changed: IMMUNE:CUSTOM, if the effect label has the text 'AoE' or '($)', Chat message is suppressed if Immune. Prevents chat spam when used with AURA extension

• Changed: Ongoing SAVE accepts conditions as a descriptor to indicate the save type for purposes of automatic save vs condition

• Changed: Tags that add an effect can now add multiple effects separated by commas

• Removed: Legacy where saves could be defined SAVE: WIS 10

OBSCURED

The following descriptors and what vision types can see though them. must have 1 descriptor

• magical darkness - devil's sight, devilsight, truesight, blindsight, tremorsense

• darkness - darkvision, devil's sight, devilsight, truesight, blindsight, tremorsense

• physical - blindsight, tremorsense

ADV on the attack if the defender can not see the attacker.
    DIS on the attack if the attacker can not see the defender.

If you've ever tried to do battle with different levels of darkness, magical darkness or heavily obscured you know FG doesn't figure out what ADV/DIS to apply. Obscured tag lets you define how each actor is obscured or not obscured and it will automatically determine the proper ADV/DIS to apply to the roll depending on who can see who. Works great with Aura Extension where you can define areas of obscurement such as Magical Darkness or Dense Fog.

Thank you to @MrDDT and @CrawlingChaos for helping flesh out and testing this idea.

This will not change how vision appears on the map, only how the underlying game mechanics work. Does not take into account any light sources.

Examples: Requires Aura Extension
    Code:
    Darkness; (C); LIGHT: 15/15 darkness; AURA: 15 all,point; AoE Darkness; OBSCURED: magical darkness
    Code:
    Fog Cloud; (C); LIGHT: 20/20 darkness; AURA: 20 all,point; AoE Fog Cloud; OBSCURED: physical
    Unfortunately, the forums are broken, and I can't upload the Documentation PDF to the first post on this thread. I will do so when it is fixed.
    Last edited by rhagelstrom; February 22nd, 2024 at 23:39.

Hello! I'm trying to figure out why certain parts of the coding on an effect are disappearing when a power is dropped on the CT or directly on a token.

Here's the effect:
    BCEG Q 1.png

And here are the results when applied either to the CT or to the token directly:
    BCEG Q 2.png

Any help anyone could offer would be greatly appreciated!!

Immune to prone would be my guess. The SDC is a macro that gets replaced with the correct spell save DC.

Thread Information