DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 53 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Round or turn?
    I have to cycle through the round before it sees an effect as being applied an breaking concentration. Moving a couple of turns has no effect. It allows me to apply in that case. I will work up a outline to show you later tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I have to cycle through the round before it sees an effect as being applied an breaking concentration. Moving a couple of turns has no effect. It allows me to apply in that case. I will work up a outline to show you later tonight.
    I'm going to try to make it happen on my end with no other exts to confirm it.

So far I'm not seeing this happen at all.
    You sure not a conflict with another ext? You try it with no other exts loaded?

Feel free to reach out to me on discord, you know I'm not the creator of this ext but we all use pretty much the same exts, so maybe I can help.

MrDDT#0001

So far I'm not seeing this happen at all.
    You sure not a conflict with another ext? You try it with no other exts loaded?

Feel free to reach out to me on discord, you know I'm not the creator of this ext but we all use pretty much the same exts, so maybe I can help.

MrDDT#0001
    No other ext. I will post the steps later. It is possible am not doing something correct. Thanks.

Started the round with the medusa, then kobold1, then kobold2, then the pc. applied the effect twice (on both kobolds) then moved the order to the medusa. pc applied the effect to the medusa. Then move the turn order back to the pc. Applied the effect to the vampire and then the medusa and kobolds dropped and the vampire had it.

This indicates that until the round came back to the pc none of the concentration effects mattered.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Started the round with the medusa, then kobold1, then kobold2, then the pc. applied the effect twice (on both kobolds) then moved the order to the medusa. pc applied the effect to the medusa. Then move the turn order back to the pc. Applied the effect to the vampire and then the medusa and kobolds dropped and the vampire had it.

This indicates that until the round came back to the pc none of the concentration effects mattered.
    You are posting in BCEG, yet the ext you have loaded is BCE.
    Maybe this matters?

Just noting that here, however, it doesn't seem like it changes what I'm about to say.

I see what you are saying now, that it requires a round change (really it's based on the init setting of the conc effect) to come back up or lower before it will detect more conc spell conflicts.

I think best would be if this worked on TURN instead of init setting of the casted effect. So it should be soon as the any turn change, it should start detecting conc conflicts for restrictions.

Currently, I don't think this is part of the feature. It leaves it so you can apply multiple conc effects at the start so you do all the effects of a spell at once.
    I think this is needed, I think mostly its for people that later try to cast another spell on their next turn and forget they got a conc effect still going.

Just noting that here, however, it doesn't seem like it changes what I'm about to say.

I see what you are saying now, that it requires a round change (really it's based on the init setting of the conc effect) to come back up or lower before it will detect more conc spell conflicts.

I think best would be if this worked on TURN instead of init setting of the casted effect. So it should be soon as the any turn change, it should start detecting conc conflicts for restrictions.

Currently, I don't think this is part of the feature. It leaves it so you can apply multiple conc effects at the start so you do all the effects of a spell at once.
    I think this is needed, I think mostly its for people that later try to cast another spell on their next turn and forget they got a conc effect still going.
    You are correct. I have been flipping back and forth testing. I am glad it happens in either. I agree with your solution. It seems if it is going to really help with concentration it would need to mirror how it really works. Thanks for confirming.

TDMGADDT (-) [effect] TARGET of the attack will add an effect to the TARGET (itself) when damage is done
    TDMGADDS (-) [effect] TARGET of the attack will add an effect to the SOURCE of the attack when damage is done
    SDMGADDT (-) [effect] SOURCE of the attack will add an effect to the TARGET when damage is done
    SDMGADDS (-) [effect] SOURCE of the attack will add an effect to the SOURCE (itself) when damage is done

Are these DM only effects? They don't seem to work for a player unless we are doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by alvaconklin View Post
    TDMGADDT (-) [effect] TARGET of the attack will add an effect to the TARGET (itself) when damage is done
    TDMGADDS (-) [effect] TARGET of the attack will add an effect to the SOURCE of the attack when damage is done
    SDMGADDT (-) [effect] SOURCE of the attack will add an effect to the TARGET when damage is done
    SDMGADDS (-) [effect] SOURCE of the attack will add an effect to the SOURCE (itself) when damage is done

Are these DM only effects? They don't seem to work for a player unless we are doing something wrong.
    I reported this as working only for the DM, not sure why. He was looking into it but got really busy IRL.

Just FYI you can also report stuff at the discord in the #vtt-support channel here
    https://discord.gg/yHT2bfpTYa

Thread Information