FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 43 of 53 First ... 334142434445 ... Last
    Version Update 5.12
    Fixed: Change State cycler SDS not working
    Fixed: SSAVEE/SSAVES not working correctly

If you currently have the cycler set at SDS, you'll have to cycle it around to SDS again to get it to stick.

Version Update 5.13
    Feature: Effects Migrator
    Fixed: CS none with duration sometimes increasing duration

READ THIS
    The Effect Migrator will move your current campaign BCE tags that change state over to the new cycler. I HIGHLY recommend you make a backup of your campaign before you perform this operation as there is no undo.

I've migrated my campaigns over with no issue however that doesn't mean there isn't an issue that I missed. If you find anything wrong please report it.

You'll also notice it may want to rewrite effects that have nothing to do with change state. It is probably due to extra whitespace or extra ; at the end of the effect. That is perfectly normal but again please review the report before you migrate.

The reports are generated uncategorized story entries for both preview and migrate. You probably want to delete those if you are exporting modules or are happy with the outcome.

Version Update: 5.14

Fixed: Change State Remove on end of turn needed some tweaking
    Fixed: Fantasy Grounds doesn't propagate weapon attack type (spell or weapon) when NPC attacking from the CT

Version Update: 5.15
    Under the Hood: Performance improvement on change turn
    Fixed: More descriptive labels for ongoing damage and ongoing regen
    Removed Advanced Effects dependency for Sneak Attack and conditional operator WEAPON
    Documentation: conditional operator WEAPON was missing from PDF documentation

I bought a gold extension, can I enable a normal extension?

Quote Originally Posted by Tatershal View Post
    I bought a gold extension, can I enable a normal extension?
    You don't need to load the Better Combat Effects if you have gold.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    You don't need to load the Better Combat Effects if you have gold.
    tks

Version Update 5.16
    Fixed: Change State encoded to CT when loaded from module via Equipped Effects or similar extension
    Fixed: Chance template name collision with Random Encounter Generator extension
    Fixed: Script error when dragging attack roll from chat to CT
    Changed: DMGR with an empty filter will assume all. all is no longer required for all

I can't seem to be able to go back fix the errors I'm getting after enabling this. Is it as simple as using a backup db? I'm 90% I saved a copy of my campaign but going back to it I'm still getting errors.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokuan View Post
    I can't seem to be able to go back fix the errors I'm getting after enabling this. Is it as simple as using a backup db? I'm 90% I saved a copy of my campaign but going back to it I'm still getting errors.
    What errors are you getting? What happened?

Thread Information