DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 27 of 52 First ... 17252627282937 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by jfg1984 View Post
    Got another bug discovered with the most recent update.

It would appear that now BCEG conflicts with the base game's saving throw usage, at least within the 5E rule set. Please see the picture attached.

Attachment 54081

Using BCEG syntax to prompt a saving throw works fine, but using the base game's syntax to do so generates the error in the image. I isolated this down to BCEG only, didn't have any other extensions running, and confirmed that this isn't an issue with the base game itself, as the saving throw syntax works fine when the game is run with no extensions at all.
    I have this one fixed and it'll be in the next update, hopefully today.

Version Update: 3.26
    Fixed: Script error on some drags from the PC sheet
    Changed: Damage adjust for extension compatibility
    Changed: Save icon to dull shield

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    I have this one fixed and it'll be in the next update, hopefully today.
    Great! Thank you.

Good Day rhagelstrom
    I seem to be having an issue with Fey Ancestry that seems to have started in my game last week (6 Sept 22). Any player or NPC with the Fey Ancestry trait is now saving with advantage versus all spells, not just Charm spells. I tested in a clean campaign with only BCEG running and it happens only with this one. Removing the Fey Ancestry trait from the character sheet also stops this problem.

Thanks for such an awesome extension!

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkon View Post
    Good Day rhagelstrom
    I seem to be having an issue with Fey Ancestry that seems to have started in my game last week (6 Sept 22). Any player or NPC with the Fey Ancestry trait is now saving with advantage versus all spells, not just Charm spells. I tested in a clean campaign with only BCEG running and it happens only with this one. Removing the Fey Ancestry trait from the character sheet also stops this problem.

Confirmed.. thanks for letting us know.

Good Day rhagelstrom

I'll take a look and get a fix in.

Good Day rhagelstrom

I'm having trouble reproducing. If you have a campaign that does this reliably that you could share or steps to reproduce in a clean campaign then I can get this taken care of.

Version Update: 3.27
    Fixed - Fey Ancestry incorrectly parsing magic as a damage type
    Fixed - SAVEDMG not automatically applying adv/dis for damage type
    Fixed - Ongoing Save script error with no target
    Fixed - Script error in experimental parsing when text does not have a save modifier
    Changed - SAVEDMG in effect builder for mod format

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    I'm having trouble reproducing. If you have a campaign that does this reliably that you could share or steps to reproduce in a clean campaign then I can get this taken care of.
    Good Day rhagelstrom
    Sorry was busy at work, but I see you noted the latest version fixed this. Thanks!

Version Update: 3.28
    Feature - ELUSIVE - No attack roll has advantage against this Actor
    Feature - UNFLANKABLE - Attack rolls do not gain flanking bonuses against this Actor - Requires Flanking and Range extension
    Fixed - ADV/DISCOND not working when magical effect

Thread Information